Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jim Parmenter scores an O.G. (i.m.o.)

Cookie

Dover tonight lose at home to Walton Casuals currently placed BOTTOM of the league. Fans are calling for the managers head & some are questioning certain players including James Dryden of all people.

This is a very good club & should easily move out of the division they are in. They may well still do that but after such a statement from the chairman of the club is it such a surprise that this score has come about.Sorry but it looks like JP has scored an O.G.here with his statement. Shouldn't he be encouraging the players rather than be putting some of them down. Some of his words might be true about some of his players but to air it in public surely dosen't help matters.

I reckon this defeat is down to him and he really cant blame anyone but himself for this defeat tonight,surely (i.m.o.).Whatever reaction he thought he might get has surely backfired on him & gone in reverse.

His statement:

http://www.doverathletic.com/SPNews/SPNews.php?id=628

He has clearly never read "How to win friends and influence people"!

I see he is having a go about Internet idiots - I haven't been on their site- honest!

Next he is going to have a go at their Supporters Trust. If I was a fan (and there is not an ice cubes chance in the desert of that) I wouldn't Trust him one little bit!

Dull Abbah!

I must say that I'm glad we have got a chairman that lets the manager and the players get on with their jobs!

Which is how it should be on the outside, if there are any problems then they need to be sorted out in the right manner ie: behind closed doors, and not out in the public eye as it only shakes the foundations of the club concerned which results results in cracks which cannot be hidden or mended!