Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Points accumulation over Xmas

michael

A bit of a variation on the 3 game prediction thread, here is my summary of how i would regard our overall performance over the next 3 games based on points to be won.

Assumes all 3 games are played and is based a bit on historical fact that we normally fair a bit averagely over bank Holiday games and you often get surprise/unpredictable results.

Nil points - Disaster.No chance of play offs even

1 point -useless

2 points - very poor.Say goodbye to automatic promotion.

3 points -disappointing.

4 points -just acceptable.

5 points Fair (and i would be happy with that as a` minimum.

6 points -pretty good (averaging 2 points a game so play off form maintained ).

7 points - excellent.

8 points-impossible !!

9 points-fantastic/outstanding-well on the way to play offs at least.

C'mon guys-lets get all nine

Interesting post mm, I agree with your most of your rating scheme though it's only really vital to get 9 points if most of the leaders achieve that figure, of course we all want the team to win as many games as possible, but I'd be happy if we could still be in contention at the top of the table after the christmas period!

Quote:
hartsdownfan said:
did`nt afc buy the rights to the history of the original Wimbledon fc .

Am not sure on that one - but they really should try looking to the future and not living on the past!!!

Imagine if that happened and that by Easter Monday one win would give us the title ... at Hartsdown ....... against Ramsgate!!! What a way to go up!

Quote:
Rob_Butler said:
So you have given up on your new ground being developed? A realist Margate fan!

Oh, we're going to have a new ground alright - pity Southwood was condemned years!

AFC Dons are still in the F.A.Trophy so that will be a distraction for them,being in the back of their minds Then if they then get beat in that competition they will be under a cloud so I cant see them improving for a while yet.Look what happened to Bromley once they got beat in the F.A.Cup.They had a "blip".We played them at the right time.