Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

right then you simpletons....

Uncle Urchin

saturdays game will be on unless we water the pitch and call it off.....we'll let you know in due course around 2pm on saturday.... grin

in the meantime you should make travelling arrangements in the knowledge that you will be warmly welcomed...well fed and well watered with wall to wall tv games and hot food in abundance all around the ground......bar open at 11am with midday - 3pm and evening games all on tv...

big game big day big crowd.....

enjoy.... yay yay

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
saturdays game will be on unless we water the pitch and call it off.....we'll let you know in due course around 2pm on saturday.... grin

in the meantime you should make travelling arrangements in the knowledge that you will be warmly welcomed...well fed and well watered with wall to wall tv games and hot food in abundance all around the ground......bar open at 11am with midday - 3pm and evening games all on tv...

enjoy.... yay yay

will there be a game on the pitch?

The hospitality looks the finest, any real beer on handpump and any food.

Welcome advice needed for thirsty and hungry travellers in deepest Essexlooking for nourishment !

Originally Posted By: Paula
Can definately recommend their clubhouse!!
You will be made very welcome!!

You’re right the hospitality at their place is great but their bar would be more suited to a golf clubhouse. The Urchinettes look great in their footy shirts that are clearly too small for them! Not so keen on drinking bitter from their noncey wine bar glasses though! Last time I was there (Pre-AFC) they beat Dulwich Hamlet 9-0 in the FA Cup!

So you're guaranteeing that there won't be a monumental cloudburst at 2:15 on Saturday. Is that like the guarantees that some double glazing firms give?

enjoy.... yay yay

Are we playing Hornchurch at some point then?

Simpletons we may be but with you romping away with the title this is hardly here nor there for you - You could afford to lose this one and still walk away with the league!

Originally Posted By: Tom S
.....So you're guaranteeing that there won't be a monumental cloudburst at 2:15 on Saturday. Is that like the guarantees that some double glazing firms give...

Post of the month, possibly the year already!
Nice one Thomas. biggrininvasion

I seem to remember someone leaving leaving very quickly at the final whistle on the opening day of the season and not spending anything in the bar!

Originally Posted By: Tom S

So you're guaranteeing that there won't be a monumental cloudburst at 2:15 on Saturday. Is that like the guarantees that some double glazing firms give?

excellent and original humour there Tom...reminds me a bit of the tooth clenching struggle that bernie winters had to make people larf....

happy

Originally Posted By: Brunob
I seem to remember someone leaving leaving very quickly at the final whistle on the opening day of the season and not spending anything in the bar!

yes I did b/nob...but our fans spent plenty did they not...my 84 year old mother was unwell....is there a problem with that....?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just pointing it out! wink

P.s. I only saw you leaving so quick because I was doing the same thing! grin