Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Redbridge Away

Squadron Leader

I have been informed that the Redbridge Game away on Tuesday Evening is already in doubt due to, and I quote: "The Pitch resembling Southend Beach just after the Tide has gone out"

As soon as I know any more information nearer to Tuesday I will let you all know.

flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Well, given the present state of mind of fans, players and management and the fact that we are short of fully fit players a post-ponement would probably do us the world of good.

I performed well on the pitch yesterday so will have my boots ready for Tuesday!

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: etfcmark
i hope the game against Rebridge is on on Tuesday

Just seen the weather forecast for tonight & tomorrow, looks awful, high wind & rain, so don't hold your breath!!

flowersmile

Why on earth would anyone want to hold their breath...unless they were under water of course!!! doah

I have been informed that the Redbridge Game away on Tuesday Evening is already in doubt due to, and I quote: "The Pitch resembling Southend Beach just after the Tide has gone out"

As soon as I know any more information nearer to Tuesday I will let you all know.

flowersmile

You mean it's covered in poo & used condoms?.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright

flowersmile

You mean it's covered in poo & used condoms?.

I would not like to comment!!!!

flowersmile

It looks as though the game wont be played but if it is .............

A message for the players. Long high shots into the top left corner. He faffs about in that area. (Remember Brentwood!)

Anybody want to borrow a video Paul Furlong shows you how to do it in the 1988 Trophy Final.

You can also find on these threads reference to Tinker Taylor against Altrincham.