Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Comments on the official ETFC site.

Mr Happy

THis critism of Bryan has been going on for a very long while now and I'm surprised he wants to play for the club anymore!

Cant believe the crap on this forum and I think its about time you all started to pull together for the club and stop having a go at each other. You're all as bad as each other.

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen
THis critism of Bryan has been going on for a very long while now and I'm surprised he wants to play for the club anymore!

Cant believe the crap on this forum and I think its about time you all started to pull together for the club and stop having a go at each other. You're all as bad as each other.

At last someone with some commonsense. Can we get rid of this stupid post NOW PLEASE!!!!

argue

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

At last someone with some commonsense. Can we get rid of this stupid post NOW PLEASE!!!!

argue

SL - don't often disagree with you, but this thread demonstrates that we do have differing views, and that there are those around who think their view is the only one

The hub of this is that I, along with others, dared to criticise a player and the fact that his dad is a coach.

One person disagreed has decided to try and enforce his opinion - that is a dangerous.

I have dealt with enough bullies in my time and will not be back down.

However I will now draw a line under this, but I retain the right to voice my opinion and will do again on Saturday

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

argue

SL - don't often disagree with you, but this thread demonstrates that we do have differing views, and that there are those around who think their view is the only one

The hub of this is that I, along with others, dared to criticise a player and the fact that his dad is a coach.

One person disagreed has decided to try and enforce his opinion - that is a dangerous.

I have dealt with enough bullies in my time and will not be back down.

However I will now draw a line under this, but I retain the right to voice my opinion and will do again on Saturday

I think you misunderstood what I meant Southport, I know everyone is entitled to their opionion, but I do think that there is a time & a place for everything. I just don't like this idea of airing our "Dirty Linen" in public so to speak.

I just got a bit fed up with people going over the same thing time and time again, and wanted it to stop.

Nuff said I say.

flowersmile

ps: C U 2nite matey.

bisou

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
So, would you allow anybody into your place of work to make unlimited/unrestrained comments about your family & your ability to do your job?

That is really rich, as I was reminded by someone 2 day, you threaten physical violence against a supporter, on Saturday is that how you manage people at work? just bully them because you are older and think you always know what is best?

Grow up and act like a responsible adult
arschkalt

phil has a point. I will apologise when u apologise for threating to "smack me in my mouth" thats a great thing to say when your a member of the board,is that how some of the board feels towards the fans, due to this i will not be attending any game in the near future which is a shame as i love the club as others do to.

i no i was wrong for what i said but that is not as bad as threating another supporter. see everyone soon but i wont be attending any games for the near future

As also reported in The Gazette JC "condemned the "disgraceful" scenes after the final whistle, when a handful of fans confronted club aptain Bryan Hammatt. It is only a minority of supporters, but those making derogatory remarks to Bryan should take a long hard look at themselves"

Just to put the record straight, I was in the car by the time players were coming off the pitch, and therefore can not answer for those other supporters.

Originally Posted By: Lil Dave
.......I will apologise when u apologise for threating to "smack me in my mouth" .........

SoB can you deny this statement?

I for one will be very intrested in your answer, considering the "hypercrite" comments you have thrown around this week.

As also reported in The Gazette JC "condemned the "disgraceful" scenes after the final whistle, when a handful of fans confronted club aptain Bryan Hammatt. It is only a minority of supporters, but those making derogatory remarks to Bryan should take a long hard look at themselves"

The player actually confronted a large number of supporters who were clapping him! How is that disgraceful on those fans part? I don't believe those people confronted by him were involved in the chant.

When a manager decides he wishes to continue to play players that the fans believe are not effective at the role then there will be conflict or fans will vote with their feet. Suggest the manager and the ETFC Board looks in the mirror for the cause of the problem and the solution.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Lil Dave
.......I will apologise when u apologise for threating to "smack me in my mouth" .........

SoB can you deny this statement?

I for one will be very intrested in your answer, considering the "hypercrite" comments you have thrown around this week.

I am, as ever, happy to apologise to anybody that I may have offended.

So that makes that type of behaviour acceptable then does it?

To stop someone singing/chanting something you dont agree with you just threaten them?!

What's that all about? Some form of alternative stewarding? how bizarre!

May I suggest you seek your victim out & apologise as soon as possible & think yourself lucky that ETFC have not taken action against YOU......Yet, as that is far worse than the nonsense you have been accusing others of all week.

Also after all other board members have been asked to justify themselves for far less.

I have just checked the club's website to make sure I haven't missed anything, but contrary to opinion I am not a Board member. And no, I am afraid that I don't think getting a group of people to stop making abusive chants is remotely as serious as reducing a middle aged woman to tears with those chants.

as for 'nonsense', its clear that I am by no means the only person who holds/shares my view.

Having said all of that, surely its important to know that there won't be a repeat of such events tomorrow or again. It seems we can do no more than cross our fingers though, which seems a shame.