Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Comments on the official ETFC site.

Mr Happy

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
....It smacks of hypocrisy to turn a blind eye to abuse of referees, assistant referees and opposition players but to then complain when supporters have a go at their own players for abject performances......

Exactly, well said Duke.

Also as the Town is owned by the fans lets hope the powers that be listen to the fans & get the web site altered asap!

Don't think that will be done ASAP as the webmaster is having problems with his server again.

flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Not at all. That's not personal to the level of the comments on Saturday, and its certainly not from one member to and about others.

Agree with you except for the "not personal to the level of comments on saturday" have you not heard some of the abuse the refs get? that truly is outrageous.

I thought we all knew who the web master was?

"On a personal note" are the first words of the paragraph.

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
Lets be clear the comments were that Brain is picked because his dad is the coach, what is so personal about that?

In my opion it is true, get over it

Its surely unacceptable because of the impact that it had on other members of Bryan's family (who are also memebsr of ETFC). You wouldn't allow anybody into make those kind of comments to you at your place of work or aimed at your family, nor would you be prepared to make them to Bryan's face. That's why you are a hypocrite, in my book.

Actually I don't care about your book

You obviously have a problem as you seem to be some self appointed authority, which I wasn't aware you were, maybe you can enlighten us all?

as an official of the club I am amazed that you can make such derogatory comments on the forum

BTW it is not his place of work, we are not his employer.

And I believe he was on the pitch when I made those comments, so I am sure his face must have been there too!

and finally I was not the only one making similar comments, but at least I am not hiding what I think.

So, would you allow anybody into your place of work to make unlimited/unrestrained comments about your family & your ability to do your job?

That is really rich, as I was reminded by someone 2 day, you threaten physical violence against a supporter, on Saturday is that how you manage people at work? just bully them because you are older and think you always know what is best?

Grow up and act like a responsible adult
arschkalt

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
..... you threaten physical violence against a supporter on Saturday.....

Well its now Wednesday & still we have another twist to the whole drawn out soap opera!

Interesting that you never mentioned this confontation though SoB, more worrying however is that I missed all that as well & was only a few feet from it, I must have been transfixed to the "total football" on the pitch!!!

So, would you allow anybody into your place of work to make unlimited/unrestrained comments about your family & your ability to do your job?

An absolutely ridiculous comparison. If someone wants to pay me in order to come to work with me and pass comment on my performance then they are more than welcome to do so.

Brian has been playing for long enough to know what football fans are like. He must have known that there would be more pressure on him to perform given his father's role. I'm sure he'll survive. And afterall, as they say - if you can't stand the heat...