Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Comments on the official ETFC site.

Mr Happy

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
.............And no, I am afraid that I don't think getting a group of people to stop making abusive chants is remotely as serious as reducing a middle aged woman to tears with those chants......

No nor do I, however please stop trying to justify your violent conduct, Indeed if you believe action needs taking then do so appropriatly which is not by offering to smack someone in the face.

Now admit your actions were wrong, apologise & let that be an end to it, then hope that no other supporter reports you to the club!

Can we just have an outbreak of positive support for OUR team Saturday please? applause2

Look IF SOB did what he is alleged to have done he was wrong. From what I have heard /read so were a lo0t of other people. THis Hammatt thing has gone on for far to long !!! I suggest that all involved in this affair take a long hard look at themselves, grow up, move on and put an end to this spitefulness. THe outsiders who read this forum must be loving it. I can only imagine what all this is doing to Bryan Hammatt and he must dread missing a pass or whatever. Far from boosting his confidence it must be at an all time low and Jim is being put an impossible position. From what I have read he doesn't seem to have had many attacking options over the last few games anyway. If Braithwaite, Crace, Opoka are now available and he drops Bryan to the bench it would look like a victory of fan power. What then? Do we have people on here carping? What happens next time someone starts to play badly? Do we have another bout of player baiting!

Can I once more ask that people get behind the team and encourage?

Can i also suggest that the two sides in this increasingly bitter dispute just leave it alone now and stop with the 'I will if he does' bit. It seems to be increasingly childish.

'His way' of course being the heretic thought that supporters, some of whom are looked up to/held in esteem by others, treat players with the degree of respect consistent with that which they expect themselves.

And of course, unless I made the whole thing up, hacked into the website, THM's submission to the Gazette, the Gazette reports themselves and this forum while still finding time to forge other people's signatures on letters, its not just my opinion.

The salutary lesson here is surely that we must never forget that watching football comes with responsibility, and that at a club of ETFC's pedigree, status and constitution, that is much magnified.

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
'His way' of course being the heretic thought that supporters, some of whom are looked up to/held in esteem by others, treat players with the degree of respect consistent with that which they expect themselves.

And of course, unless I made the whole thing up, hacked into the website, THM's submission to the Gazette, the Gazette reports themselves and this forum while still finding time to forge other people's signatures on letters, its not just my opinion.

The salutary lesson here is surely that we must never forget that watching football comes with responsibility, and that at a club of ETFC's pedigree, status and constitution, that is much magnified.

Absoloutley priceless post, still got the "hollier than thou" attitude, still trying to distance yourself from what you started & still cannot admit you were wrong, unbelivable!!

For crying out load this is turning into a soap opera ,I heard some moans aimed at Bryan but I never Heard any of the caffuffle behind the goal as relates to dave . S O B you should apologise in the interests of being an official of the club .