Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley - Pre-match meeting

The demonstration to show opposition to the closure of the Chase Farm Hospital A&E department, children’s unit and the maternity wards takes place tomorrow. It’s not easy squeezing the march and the match but it can be done. The gathering point is the War Memorial at 2pm by the Old Wheatsheaf.

www.savechasefarm.co.uk

If you can’t get along you can always send your objections to:

Sally Johnson

Chief Executive

Enfield Primary Care Trust

Holbrook House

Cockfosters Road

Barnet

EN4 0DR

I know this is not ETFC related, but this is something that could effect everybody in our community!

Originally Posted By: Duke of York

www.savechasefarm.co.uk

I know this is not ETFC related, but this is something that could effect everybody in our community!

It does matter to our club as this is where anyone needing help at a home game is taken to as my dad was when he was run into by two players on the downs during the first half of a game against Cheshunt ( I stayed until the end of the game! :)).

Good grief, what is the world coming to?

I cannot believe what I am reading here. We truly do have idiots in charge - the inmates have taken over the asylum.

Where will be the A&E, maternity and childrens facilities for Enfield be if this insanity goes ahead? Barnet, North Mid? Good God, I may be inviting some of you to pop in for a cuppa if you need Casualty - our hospital may be the nearest one to you!

Goood luck with the fight to keep the facailities open. Two Invisible Children were born at Chase Farm, and one spent some time in the childrens ward (Kingfisher) aged 15, so I'm quite keen on the place.