Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Islington Gazzette 9/3

Amazing how fortunes change....

Kentish Town all over the Islington Gazzette sports pages like an INVISIBLE rash, not a single mention. Lots of youth football mentioned and a school 5 a side competition though!

Ahhh .. also Times FC lost their first game of the season after having 2 players sent off, possibly mean more Kentish Town players suspended?

Er hello, that's possibly because we didn't play on Saturday 3 March. Yes Saf06 was injured in that Times game and has a broken nose, we'll be without his services for a few weeks adding to the Damien Thorn factor at the moment, someone up there doesn't like us that's for sure.

not the break in the nose that is the problem-its the fractured skull-i feel absoloutly fine nad have been training lightly but.....as a precation the hospital said not to play for 8-12 weeks-which is a bit of a downer! going for my check up next week!

Saf - Did you not tell Frank, he didn't seem to know and had you pencilled in to play at Winslow United on Saturday. How did the injury happen, I heard your Times Athletic match last week was like something out of South America.

• 4 weeks later...

I see that report has the same 'facts' about Clement Temile repeated that other sources would suggest are not true. You would really think these journalists would check their facts wouldn't you.

Paulb - Not at all, they work hand in hand anyway, I think the newspaper were told in the interview that 'the great one' was Head Coach at the Club but they chose to describe him as the Manager.

Has anyone seen the Islington Gazette today by any chance, I know that a few members reside in Islington such as NeutralFan, Saf06 and Wingman. The words rash and all over don't even begin to describe it and there is a nice photo of 'the great one' into the bargain.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
That could be useful to know. wink

You do come out with some weird stuff sometimes, like I said you always seem to want the final say.