Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Islington Gazzette 9/3

well it was just a match report, nothing special or revealing but then we come to expect hyperbole from rhodesworld.

Lato - 'The great one's' photograph didn't come out on the link but he was right up there in lights with your Lehmann's, Gallas's, Toure's, Fabregas's, Hleb's and Baptista's, the guy who does our match reports, namely Paul Chronnell knows all the Arsenal players personally and he is our man on the inside at Ashburton Grove, Kim Philby style.

?

Lato - Sorry I've lost you somewhere, what was your post referring to or did you miss out some text. For your information the Islington Gazette is one of the most popular and widely circulated local newspapers in the Country and even gets sent overseas, people are going to open it and see 'the great one's picture side by side with your Lehmann's, Gallas's, Toure's, Fabregas's, Hleb's, Baptista's, Henry's and Arsene Wenger's, that's simply the point I'm trying to get across.

I missed no text rhodes, I was questioning as usual your post especially the Kim Philby bit which as usual from you was in a bad taste.

Lato - Do you actually know who Kim Philby was as my comment was certainly not made in bad taste, just the opposite infact.

no I've never heard of her in my life!

Lol - Well to quote Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut you are putting me on, why did you say my comment was in bad taste then if you didn't even know who 'he' was. Football is not what you know it's who you know these days so it's good to have our man on the inside at Ashburton Grove to spread the Kentish Town gospel.

course I know who Kim Philby is you numbnutz. I also know what his treachery was responsible for in terms of human lives.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks - Sorry to bring this thread up again but has anybody seen the Islington Gazette today by any chance.

Yes, I saw it this morning.. and left it exactly where I saw it!

• 3 months later...

Folks - Just to let you know that the Islington Gazette have done us proud today and the words 'all over', 'rash' and 'proverbial' don't even begin to do it justice, we have far more coverage than our illustrious neighbours with a aerial photo of the palatial Copthall Stadium and a blood and thunder action shot of the proceedings from Biggleswade United on Saturday. Islington residents like NeutralFan and Saf06 will be able to get their copy but I'll see whether I can post a link to the huge article later on from their Website.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...I'll see whether I can post a link to the huge article later on from their Website.

I've just been on their website. There is an article about a lady getting hit on the head in her own home (low ceilings I assume), one about John Emburey and Lords and a small piece about someone suspected of being the infamous Islington grave robber. The description sounded pretty nasty: 6'6 tall, wild black colour hair, unshaven, sports jacket and brown shoes, and carrying what looked like a ladies large black leather handbag. It is thought the bag is used for carrying the tools of the tome robbers trade.

Nothing about London Kentish Town Tigers FC at all