Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to the winners!!!!

Many thanks to everyone who took part in our draw for the 10 tickets to the FansFocus.Com Senior Cup Final on March 27th at Roots Hall.

The draw was made by an independent person - and followed the same rules as adopted by Blue Peter, Richard & Judy and other such programmes wink

We seem to have a representatives of both teams winning along with a couple of neutrals - so it was not totally biased. smile

MCP

Psycho Monkey

and1inthetree

Mr Happy

Spuddy

Nitetime Neil

Bagpuss

gerk

cantos

tinky

It is essential that all winners reply to their PM today to claim their prize - reason being is that I need to pass your details to the Essex FA by tomorrow, Tuesday 20th March.

Many thanks to everyone who took part.

Ian

Had to turn mine down! Didn't realise it was next Tuesday and already have a meeting booked followed by the mighty Town mullering Avely. Hope it's a good match lads and good luck.

PS please ensure you give old Louis Green a good bit of stick!

PPS by using the word stick, I do mean some banter. It's not an excuse for that Arsenhole bum bandit Easty to give him one up the back passage.