Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfer Rumours

Thanks for that as I still wasn't aware who scored the goals. Why am I not surprised, Spidermanor knew all along what the score was but blatantly lied because he didn't want to acknowledge the brilliance of Toto Temile.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Thanks for that as I still wasn't aware who scored the goals. Why am I not surprised, Spidermanor knew all along what the score was but blatantly lied because he didn't want to acknowledge the brilliance of Toto Temile.

Please back this up, do you have secret cameras or other recording devices monitoring me, no didn't think so. Don't call me a liar again rhodesy, I would demand an apology but its pointless as simple concepts such as facts or truth have no place in your warped mind. I didn't know the score or the scorer(s) and I genuinely have no interest in either Andorra or your adopted homeland of Israel.

Oh and another point of fact for you to ignore: there is no such player as Toto Temile, there is an obscure foward by the name of Toto Tamuz who plays for Israel I assume this is who you mean.

I saw Tammuz's goal on the highlights on Sky - he was presented with a header "on a plate" which he took well. There was no other footage featuring him, so it is impossible to say how he played overall. He has "Tammuz" on the back of his shirt.

... I am still convinced that he will agree to making me a moderator in the near future and must know full well that I will do a good job leaving no stone unturned and going that extra mile.

Cecil, you've left so many stones the wrong way up that I am grateful now whenever I see one that has been undisturbed. Your stone upturning antics clearly haven't spread as far up the A1 at Stamford yet, but I will be making part of the garden into a veg plot soon and would be delighted if you could wend your way northwoods and come and turn some stones over for me in preparation for my cultivation ambitions.

As for Ian and your particular ambition of being a moderator for this forum, well he is sitting on my table at the Annual Ryman Dinner to be held later this month. I'll regail him with your stone upturning tales and see if he can be turned to your point of view.

Rest assured I personally will leave no stone unturned in my endevours to get horribly drunk, insult a few people, forget all about this conversation and fall over at least twice.

Originally Posted By: paulb
He also got taken off after 75 minutes or so.

Yes they obviously wanted to protect him for the big one at Wembley on 8 September with the game already won.

Originally Posted By: paulb
He also got taken off after 75 minutes or so.

Yes they obviously wanted to protect him for the big one at Wembley on 8 September with the game already won.

Could you explain how 15 minutes "rest" is going to help his performance in three months time (if selected)?

Football Man - Well obviously if he picked up a knock or a booking in the last fifteen minutes, the game was already won at that point and as England found out recently Andorra kick everything that moves.

Football Man - Well obviously if he picked up a knock or a booking in the last fifteen minutes, the game was already won at that point and as England found out recently Andorra kick everything that moves.

duck
I agree with Rhodes
duck

except that England's next game isnt for some time...so maybe Real Madrid president Ramón Calderón sent McClaren a message ?

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
duck I agree with Rhodes duck

Greg Dyke - Thanks, I rest my case.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Just figured out why we dont get answers to our questions

look here

giggle

Too chicken to answer them

ahahahahaha

Rhodes, dont clink on that link, if you are in a Library or Internet...it'll make people think you are weird or something..

mind you....they probably think that already duck

Originally Posted By: Paula
Just figured out why we dont get answers to our questions

look here

giggle

Too chicken to answer them

History
The Rhodes Island Red was developed from a variety of other breeds on Rhode Island, USA, in the 1890s to meet the increasing demand for both meat and eggs. The breed arrived in the UK in 1903 and became extremely popular very quickly. The Rhode Island Red is possibly the best-known breed in the world today and, crossed with a Sussex, forms the basis of most of the present day hybrids.

Definatly not the same Rhodes!!

3praise - It's a coincidence that you used and highlighted that particular sentence as I notice the breed arrived in the UK just four years before Haringey Borough were formed in 1907, I'm still waiting for news on what Centenary celebrations will be taking place at Coles Park this year as there is nothing as yet on the Website. I have written a letter to the Tottenham Journal letters page, signing myself as a concerned Haringey resident, asking why my local Football Club is not celebrating its Centenary.