Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What Galphay in North Yorkshire you mean, it's not exactly the Seychelles or Phuket is it!

Originally Posted By: Paula
and 2/ only have one wage coming into the house now. Where are you going then Rhodes???

Paula - Thanks for that reply, don't your employers ever question the fact that you are rarely at work, by the time you go off on holiday for two weeks, to the delights of Galphay in North Yorkshire, you will have been off work for some four weeks with your sprained ankle. I think the last holiday I went on was to Herne Bay with my parents when I was knee high to a grasshopper, I don't believe in holidays as there are never enough hours in the day as it is.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Paula
and 2/ only have one wage coming into the house now. Where are you going then Rhodes???

Paula - I don't believe in holidays as there are never enough hours in the day as it is.

Bugger! Thought we might get a week or two's break from you while you took BewareofRhodents and the kids away!

Horace - No there's no chance of that and anyway I would have a laptop with me. The missus, who is Danish incidentally, sometimes goes to Denmark with the kids when I can afford to parcel them off however I stay behind as I can't be assed to go and more importantly Club business would fall behind, I prefer to keep my finger on the pulse.

I'll just have to go away for a couple of weeks myself then!

Bitch - Have you any holiday plans.

Have you ever been to Phuket Bitch.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - Have you any holiday plans.

No frown

Lots of plans, but reality is different

how do you fancy a midnight lust-up on margate beach on the 23rd august then..... grin

Yes, as you asked so nicely chloe