Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
get some rest!

You obviously don't know me very well, ask Paula!

Bitch - Can I push your buttons, would you jump.

So you're married then.

Originally Posted By: paulb
Often thought about going on honeymoon on my own but something just didnt seem right about doing that!!!!!!

Paulb - You misunderstood me, it's just that you didn't seem to be the type to be married that's all.

Ha what you mean by that??

You mean I dont go sniffing round other women like a certain married man on here??

Play it cool Rhodesy is my advice, no need for the dog on heat look, let them come to you, dont want to look desperate now mate do you??

All I meant was that I thought you were one of the lads like NeutralFan and Jonno, I didn't think you were a pipe and slippers man.

Originally Posted By: paulb
Ha what you mean by that??

You mean I dont go sniffing round other women like a certain married man on here??

Play it cool Rhodesy is my advice, no need for the dog on heat look, let them come to you, dont want to look desperate now mate do you??

It's natural for you boys to sniff. You get a scent of something and you should be drawn closer by the perfume that wafts under your noses...It only leads to trouble if you try to get your hands on the whole bottle and you go home reeking of anothers scent! grin

Bitch - Thanks for defending me, yes we're just animals at the end of the day, particularly the male species, it all ties in with the reproduction process at the end of the day and is nothing to be ashamed of.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bitch - Thanks for defending me, yes we're just animals at the end of the day, particularly the male species, it all ties in with the reproduction process at the end of the day and is nothing to be ashamed of.

Do you need a defence Rhodesy? I thought you'd rested your case grin

As for the reproduction bit... I daren't get too close! bigshock

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Do you need a defence Rhodesy? I thought you'd rested your case grin

As for the reproduction bit... I daren't get too close! bigshock

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I daren't get too close! bigshock

Bitch - You don't have to feel that way, I won't push you into anything that you're not ready for, I'm not like that.

Bitch - That's good to hear and don't worry I will look after you, I'm a gentleman in the true sense of the word and will open doors for you, pull chairs out for you to sit down on and help you on with your coat.