Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paula has, it's pronounced how it looks. Fergie used to go there a lot, don't you remember the famous Currant Bun headline 'Where the Phuket is Fergie'.

It's a playground for the rich and famous.

Most of what.

Perhaps you should ask Uncle Urchin that question, he's a wiley old bird who can read me like a book, a book full of Henry Root letters to all and sundry to be exact.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
ill re read Mr Donaldson then, go easy on Johnny foreigner Rhodes sir, Uncle Cecil had a mixed epitaph in history,

You seem to be a well educated and knowledgeable bloke and not just a run of the mill Spurs fan, you're in good company on here as Football Man is also an ardent Spurs follower. I live just a stones throw from Bill Nicholson Way in Bruce Grove, note that I didn't call it White Hart Lane as that is where another lesser known team in N17 ply their trade and one of these quiz questions that always catch people out.

Yes that's right, I used to be a fair cricketer at School. As I'm at the top of Bruce Grove opposite the Museum I can cut through the park, it takes me two minutes.

Bitch - Yes that's my era too, I was at Ardiles and Vila's home debut in 1978 against Aston Villa, were you there.