Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodesy, for your information the incentive is to meet up with people who banter on here and have a pleasent chat with them. Your stupidity in offering money is just a bonus which will buy the drinks. You are the tightest individual I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. You offer a bet and then immediately try to wangle out of it and set conditions when someone calls your bluff by taking it. You really are a disgraceful human being.

I'd like to remind you that I'm probably the biggest donater of cash to charity on this forum. £40 to the KT farm, and £20 to the Edgware keeper for running the marathon to date plus what I give every month to various cancer related charities.

How much do give have given rhodesy, you still haven't paid Gavin or eaten any of the promised hats have you?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I think if you agree to stay away there will be no shortage of takers, clip Rods.

Does the Punch & Judy still exist in Covent Garden Market?

Not sure, its been a while since I've drunk in Covent Garden, the Maple Leaf round the corner is quite good though, theres a bit more room in there.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
You really are a disgraceful human being

Spidermanor - I find this comment offensive and it's certainly not the case, I don't give to charity because I can't afford to with a large family to support however if I had surplus funds or won the lottery then I would happily do so. I take my hat off to you for giving to charity and was most grateful when you kindly donated to Kentish Town City Farm when I agreed to stay off here for a week.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Spidermanor - I find this comment offensive

Thats a bit rich coming from you, but then again you are an expert on offensive comments aren't you.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Spidermanor - I find this comment offensive and it's certainly not the case, I don't give to charity because I can't afford to with a large family to support however if I had surplus funds or won the lottery then I would happily do so. I take my hat off to you for giving to charity and was most grateful when you kindly donated to Kentish Town City Farm when I agreed to stay off here for a week.

Is that the same hat you havent eaten yet or a new one for the season coming up?

Right OK, I will travel to Covent Garden, Bushalump has agreed to come along.Can I invite some others then??

I'll have Curtis (my number 1 fan), Horace, RobbieO, Wader and Krooner (he can officiate the whole thing)

Anyone else is more than welcome.

Want Football Man there (your turn to buy the next pint), NF I need to see if that swelling is still there, Coupie to see if he can get a story out of the whole affair and Unc Urchin to help me down the corridors and stairs to the wine cellars.

Everyone else (sorry bad memory) is more than welcome to attend OTHER than Rhodes who will be donating the £50 (promised earlier in the thread) to a charity.

I think it should be me who chooses the charity as it was me who originally suggested the meet.

Therefore my chosen charity is Cancer Research.

Thank You

I'll be there... I'll be there... Whenever you call my name... I'll be there!!

Yes Punch and Judy is still there.. I quite like Henry's as well, and then there is 'The Roadhouse' laugh

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I'll be there... I'll be there... Whenever you call my name... I'll be there!!

Yes Punch and Judy is still there.. I quite like Henry's as well, and then there is 'The Roadhouse' laugh

the Porterhouse is the best pub around those parts...

what date is it on ?

Originally Posted By: Paula
Everyone else (sorry bad memory) is more than welcome to attend OTHER than Rhodes who will be donating the £50 (promised earlier in the thread) to a charity.

I didn't say anything about donating the £50 to Charity, I'm more than happy to pay it into someone's bank account to use on the night if, and it's a big if, it happens which I don't think it will, this thread is going the same way as the FoRM nonsense. Besides if, in the very unlikely event, it does happen and you meet in Covent Garden a round for seven (Spidermanor plus 4 members, Paula and Bushalump) will probably be £50.

Bitch - You know I want to what.

By the way whilst I think about it there was a programme on tv recently all about Tunbridge Wells and I found it most interesting, I didn't know that the game Subbuteo was founded there.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
You'd like to come for a nice sociable drink up with us all smile

Yes I would like to come but I don't think I would be made to feel very welcome.