Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Bitch
You'd like to come for a nice sociable drink up with us all smile

Yes I would like to come but I don't think I would be made to feel very welcome.

Time to build and re-build bridges wink

Rhodes you would be most welcome, especially with the £50 you'd be putting behind the bar!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You'd like to come for a nice sociable drink up with us all smile

Yes I would like to come but I don't think I would be made to feel very welcome.

Of course you'd be welcome.

Lets just make sure it's a proper pub with proper beer and not just a plethrora of dank lager or John bloody Smiths Creamflow [****!!****]. There's a good pub by Kings Cross Station, but the East End is a far better bet all round. I also need to sit/stand by a pavement door so I can nip out for a smoke with tedious regularity.

Cecil you need to be there - and forget about that fifty quid if you can't afford it. We'll have a whip round, especially if 'Bitch' is wearing those boots.

I've not been to the Punch & Judy, but hope it has a smoking area. We are planning on meeting up in a couple of weeks i think, so beat the July d-day. Otherwise there's places like Bar One which have outdoor seating areas..... smile

When is this event scheduled for, I could be tempted.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Of course you'd be welcome. Cecil you need to be there - and forget about that fifty quid if you can't afford it. We'll have a whip round, especially if 'Bitch' is wearing those boots.

Wader - Thanks for your kind comments, you've gone up in my estimation despite refusing to confirm what was said in the Haringey 'boardroom' about the memorabilia. I am a man of my word though and will happily put some money behind the bar although I still don't think the social event will ever get off the ground.

Paula, give us all the date of the bash please smile

I think it all hinges on Bushalump but when he's available then others may not be and so it will go on, I may even up the stake to £100 that it will never get off the ground.

Paula - Where are you going for your holidays out of interest, will you not be able to log onto a computer whilst you're away if only to say hi.

Don't you have a laptop to take.