Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: MCP
haha i'm right handed wink

nah it's where i got shot point blank range with a paintball yesterday i think i've damaged some nerves or something can't fully extend my hand and stuff

You can't fully extend your hand and stuff WHAT ???? chloe

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Oh yes..we like them! I will be having a dry (??) run at said venue this coming Monday just to check out the outside seating arrangements for us Fag Junkies. Will be there around 4.30/4.45pm, so if anyone fancies a quick libation or two, then let me know....

Coupwotcoup - Will you still be going down to the venue tomorrow to do a reconacence visit for the big night, if so you may want to remind members although it's a bit of an awkward time.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave her be Greggy !

I like a girl who enjoys herself noisily !! chloe

Originally Posted By: Bitch
It's coming! It's coming! IT'S COMING! cheerleader

Yes, a week tomorrow, just think by this time tomorrow week you will have given me that eagerly awaited peck on the cheek.

Yes I'll be there but I still don't think it will happen. By the way what is the going price for a Wimbledon v Liverpool 1988 Charity Shield programme, I gather it's rare as not enough were printed.

Is that a definite, how will I identify you when I arrive about 7.30.

You could always wear a carnation or carry the Financial Times

They could always get some of those "Hello, my name is.." tags and wear them. They are the height of unfashionable accessorizing, but they would work.

Everyone going please remember to drink a couple for me. Newcy Brown or Carling will work. Looking at the length of the list of attendees, I should be quite merry before the night is up if everyone drinks a couple for me. Okay, in reality, I'd be on the floor trying to remember my name if I had half that many, but you know what I mean. grin

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I'm aiming on being there around 6pm. I'm hoping for fine weather and sitting outside. It will be helpful if i can identify you all smile

I'm getting really excited excited

I was thinking of shaving my name into my hair or something stupid like that laugh