Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

There's another £50 behind the bar if Paula actually turns up as I have a suspicion she will develop a headache at the eleventh hour as was the case when England played Brazil recently.

Well we know you definately won't turn up now you've got about £150 promised to go behind the bar on various conditions!!

Can I correct you on that. There is currently £50 behind the bar for definite with the promise of another £50 if Paula shows and another £50 on top of that if, in the very unlikely event, 3praise shows. I will definitely be there as I'm on a promise!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Well we know you definately won't turn up now you've got about £150 promised to go behind the bar on various conditions!!

Originally Posted By: Clip Rods
Can I correct you on that. There is currently £50 behind the bar for definite with the promise of another £50 if Paula shows and another £50 on top of that if, in the very unlikely event, 3praise shows.

What exactly were you correcting?

I was correcting the fact that you said I had £150 promised to go behind the bar, it's only £50 because I'm all but certain Paula and 3praise won't show up. If they both do then I'll happily shell out £150 and we can all have a good drink.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Friday 13th July
Hamilton Hall (Liverpool Street)
Time 8pm??
Come along and have some fun - the more the merrier
Everyone welcome smile
yay

There will now be £100 behind the bar if Paula turns up tomorrow, I'm that confident she won't show.

I'll be the one wandering around aimlessly looking for Coup!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
There will now be £100 behind the bar if Paula turns up tomorrow, I'm that confident she won't show.

You may have already seen on the SSML Forum that Paula, as expected, blew out yesterday costing you all £100 worth of drinks, there will however still be £50 put behind the bar when I turn up about 7.15 and another £50 if, in the unlikely event, a member called 3praise turns up, he's a Haringey Borough fan, alegedly.

I just got a call from 'the great one', he can't make it tonight unfortunately so no need to bring your cameras and autograph books along.

Sounds like a huge cop-out to me.

I'd be there, but getting back to leafy Surrey on a Friday evening by public transport is a night-mare !