Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
No, Caroline's eagerly awaited article hits the streets on Wednesday's not Tuesday's, I know it's difficult but try to be patient. At a guess it should be with me by about 10.30 in the morning and I'll post it immediately afterwards.

Rhodesy, though i don't usually comment, i do enjoy the good read, keep it coming! bisou

Originally Posted By: Football Man
it has absolutely nothing to do with the SSML?

Actually Caroline takes a keen interest in the SSML and, if you recall, had 'the great one' on her Monday night show recently. If you don't enjoy the article then you're in a minority of one, members will be on the edge of their seats come 10.30 when the weekly e-mail is due, only five hours to wait.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
it has absolutely nothing to do with the SSML?

Actually Caroline takes a keen interest in the SSML and, if you recall, had 'the great one' on her Monday night show recently. If you don't enjoy the article then you're in a minority of one, members will be on the edge of their seats come 10.30 when the weekly e-mail is due, only five hours to wait.

0,,5618751,00.jpg

Is that a scene out of Brokeback Mountain, I haven't see the film.

Just over an hour to wait now folks.

It's that exciting time of the week folks, sorry it's half an hour late, enjoy:

Another week and another mystery illness developed by our

Horace - I understand that in next weeks article Caroline will be referring to the SSML so I suggest the GUUP holds fire.

Originally Posted By: CubinLetch
guup. =. 0. (1.4). Obviously equation (1.4) implies that u:uup is constant along each trajectory. (In the. following we shall consider only the two-body ...

- Still none the wiser

You tell me why your name is an anagram of Uncle Bitch and I'll tell you what GUUP means!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: CubinLetch
guup. =. 0. (1.4). Obviously equation (1.4) implies that u:uup is constant along each trajectory. (In the. following we shall consider only the two-body ...

- Still none the wiser

You tell me why your name is an anagram of Uncle Bitch and I'll tell you what GUUP means!

oh dear poor old horace is getting more paranoid by the day....not to worry horace....I'm sure you'll find a decent teenage chairman soon who doesn't want to let the pitch out on a saturday morning for 20-20's..grin

NF.....stop being silly son and concentrate on your footie...its quite plainly obvious to all and sundry that you only come on here to ruin the threads....poor banter and boring to boot....

have you..horace and FM thought about doing a few adverts for mogodon....grin

oh and by the way...when someone complains that the NLFS has nothing to do with a NL football forum I have to wonder about the intelligence of the posters..!!

Originally Posted By: Horace

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

oh dear poor old horace is getting more paranoid by the day....not to worry horace....I'm sure you'll find a decent teenage chairman soon who doesn't want to let the pitch out on a saturday morning for 20-20's..grin

I think you are the paranoid one! Just making the point that "cubinletch" is an anagram of Uncle + bitch! Why were you allowed to postpone last night's game by the way, rather than play it at another venue, like Ware were made to do last season in apparently identical circumstances)?