Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

Originally Posted By: Horace
Originally Posted By: CubinLetch
guup. =. 0. (1.4). Obviously equation (1.4) implies that u:uup is constant along each trajectory. (In the. following we shall consider only the two-body ...

- Still none the wiser

You tell me why your name is an anagram of Uncle Bitch and I'll tell you what GUUP means!

Horace, did you know that 'North heals main actor' is an anagram of LOST ANOTHER CHAIRMAN !

Syd Lexic - We can see that as you were up at 6.18 this morning. This thread has really taken off hasn't it, Caroline's inspired weekly article really throws up some talking points doesn't it and I already can't wait until next Wednesday.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Syd Lexic - We can see that as you were up at 6.18 this morning. This thread has really taken off hasn't it, Caroline's inspired weekly article really throws up some talking points doesn't it and I already can't wait until next Wednesday.

I could be wrong but this thread has gone way of topic Rhodes.

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
Gal beat ulcer
Glare but lace
Great ale club
Or is it Darren Caskey ?

The third attempt is getting warmer

was talking to caroline earlier rhodsey and she thinks you are intelligently sexy....

I did question it but she was insistant....devil

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
was talking to caroline earlier rhodsey and she thinks you are intelligently sexy....

Seriously, so what do you think of my chances.

thats aquestion probably better answered by your partner and six children.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

I did question it but she was insistant....devil

Presumably you questioned whether she meant 'intellectually sexy' ? devil