Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

What do you mean, I very rarely post on anothers Forum, I find it too anorakish.

I'm not trying to get at the Club or Eagles1981 for that matter, why should I as he posts on here.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
That Eagle has flown the nest tonight! I must get a bigger glove dancingman

He's probably down at his cafe tonight in the Harrow Road, perhaps he'll invite you for a meal sometime if you play your cards right.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I am thinking of collecting all his memoirs over this site and publishing a series of short stories

Henry Root style you mean, Uncle Urchin will buy a copy.

I am not sure he would buy anything from me.....duck

No, you don't seem to get on, have you got some history.

Hi Cliff

Just a quick note to let you know that we have got a football and shirt signed for you to auction off to help raise any much needed funds after the terrible fire that took place at Haringey Borough FC. Please let me know if you would like to collect them or if you would prefer for me to drop them off at Coles Park.

If there is anything else that we can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Gary Broadhurst
Social Inclusion Officer
Tottenham Hotspur Community
Bill Nicholson Way
748 High Road
London
N17 0AP

3praise - Your silence is absolutely deafening on this. What ever happened to the signed shirt and ball that Spurs kindly donated to 'us'.

from what ive heard the ball and shirt was never collected and it rained badly on you as the "deal" was approved by you - more people Cliff Rhodes has upset!

No, you don't seem to get on, have you got some history.

I got lots of history, but I dont believe I share it with the Uncle.....

he has some pre-concieved ideas, which are starting to materialise....I'll let him go on and on about me if he wants...

Originally Posted By: 3praise
from what ive heard the ball and shirt was never collected and it rained badly on you as the "deal" was approved by you - more people Cliff Rhodes has upset!

Thanks for that, I will make contact with Gary today and if that is the case you had better tell 'Sugar' to order his copy of this weeks Tottenham Journal now as I don't think he can get it in Nazeing.

Originally Posted By: 3praise

3praise - I'm still waiting for this to be confirmed so it won't make tomorrow's papers but if it is the case then 'Sugar' will never hear the end of it as he said that he was going to collect the signed shirt and ball. I wouldn't mind betting though that they are sitting in his snooker room at home and he has kept it quiet all this time.

Is it not for you to confirm that he never collected it? i mean as it stands the letter is addressed to you - so in my eyes it should have been you that collected it - you could have collected it and its sitting on the mantle piece next to your Haringey Borough Scarf and KTFC Programme award?!