Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Is it not for you to confirm that he never collected it? i mean as it stands the letter is addressed to you - so in my eyes it should have been you that collected it - you could have collected it and its sitting on the mantle piece next to your Haringey Borough Scarf and KTFC Programme award?!

Why on earth would I want a signed Spurs shirt and ball, 'Sugar' on the other hand is a Spurs fan so my bet is that he sneaked down to Bill Nicholson Way to collect them and counted on the fact that nobody would mention them again particularly with me out of the picture, unfortunately he couldn't have been more wrong.

Well who gives a shyte? What came first the chicken or the egg?

Are their aliens out there? (well now 3praise, are you one of the little green men), Will Shergar ever race again? Will Olive ever marry Popeye? Will 3Praise dodge the javalins? Will Football Man ever buy me a pint? Will these questions ever be answered. hehehehehehehhe

Have a nice day now.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Originally Posted By: Tiger007
Well who gives a shyte? What came first the chicken or the egg?
Are their aliens out there? (well now 3praise, are you one of the little green men), Will Shergar ever race again? Will Olive ever marry Popeye? Will 3Praise dodge the javalins? Will Football Man ever buy me a pint? Will these questions ever be answered. hehehehehehehhe
Have a nice day now.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

And I once said that you were the responsible voice of Kentish Town!

I think 3praise brings out the worst in people on here such as Saf06, Blues06, TheSpursFan, Tiger007 and myself and he gets to people in a psychological fashion with his ridiculous posts and his constant defending of 'Sugar' when he knows full well that his Club are being systematically ruined by his lord and master in a mirror image of Zimbabwe.

3praise - Just to keep you in the picture, the noose is slowly tightening around 'Sugar's' neck, Gary's former colleague at Spurs couldn't answer my question about the signed shirt and ball so I will now try to locate Gary in his new post at the FA, it shouldn't take me too long:

Hi Cliff

I didn't deal with this. I believe Gary dealt with it and he is no longer working here.

Sorry I cannot be of much help.

Thanks for the compliment, we do try to work in partnerships to help support community development in Haringey and it seems to be working well.

Kaz

Birtug Kazim

Social Inclusion Manager - Haringey

Tottenham Hotspur Foundation

The Club Secretary will be ringing 'Sugar' 'as we speak' as he is on here all day long monitoring my posts hence the massive 'hits' figures of the Haringey Borough related threads.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
3praise - Just to keep you in the picture, the noose is slowly tightening around 'Sugar's' neck, Gary's former colleague at Spurs couldn't answer my question about the signed shirt and ball so I will now try to locate Gary in his new post at the FA, it shouldn't take me too long:

Hi Cliff

I didn't deal with this. I believe Gary dealt with it and he is no longer working here.
Sorry I cannot be of much help.

Thanks for the compliment, we do try to work in partnerships to help support community development in Haringey and it seems to be working well.

Kaz

Birtug Kazim
Social Inclusion Manager - Haringey
Tottenham Hotspur Foundation

How on earth is the noose tightening just because somone couldnt answer your question, surely the fact that the question wasnt answered shows the noose around your neck to be tightening?

I think 3praise brings out the worst in people on here such as Saf06, Blues06, TheSpursFan, Tiger007 and myself and he gets to people in a psychological fashion with his ridiculous posts and his constant defending of 'Sugar' when he knows full well that his Club are being systematically ruined by his lord and master in a mirror image of Zimbabwe.

how comes i dont bring out the worst in people such as horace, footballman, Gavin, Paula, Bitch, Gregdyke, johnno, Lato, spidermanor just to name a few these are seasoned posters on these threads - yet i dont bring the worst out in these people - i think its because they all know who i am!!!

3praise - What I mean is I'm slowly getting to the bottom of what happened with the shirt and ball and you know it. Either way 'Sugar' loses as if he has them in his snooker room it's fraud of Robert Maxwell proportions and if he didn't collect them like he said he would I will be asking the question why.

With the evidence you have shown on here - you do not have a leg to stand on, there is a signed letter addressed to you asking YOU to collect the items yet you are going on word of mouth that AKI said he would get them - i think you should find yourself a good lawyer if this all comes out - i can give you aki's number if you want!!!!!!

3praise - What I mean is I'm slowly getting to the bottom of what happened with the shirt and ball and you know it. Either way 'Sugar' loses as if he has them in his snooker room it's fraud of Robert Maxwell proportions and if he didn't collect them like he said he would I will be asking the question why.

Robert Maxwell embezzled millions from his own staff's pension funds.

You are accusing someone of embezzling a signed shirt and football

I think there is a difference !

Originally Posted By: 3praise
yet you are going on word of mouth that AKI said he would get them

I have it in writing somewhere that 'Sugar' told me to stand down and said that he would collect the items. See you in Court.

3praise - Just to confirm I have it in writing that 'Sugar' stated he would collect the signed shirt and ball from Bill Nicholson Way. I have e-mailed Gary Broadhurst in his new role at the FA to check whether this was done, if so questions will be asked and if not questions will be asked:

On 19/6/06 18:36, "Rhodes, Cliff Mr" wrote:

I am still not convinced you have collected their signed shirt and ball.

You may love this thread but I know one individual who posts on this Forum, albeit with only four posts to his name, who hates it.

ah pagester, another admirer of the rhodes quotes!

My recent favourite from Rhodes sir

"Yes we are currently looking at some players from Africa in conjunction with our high profile Academy that is currently on the launch pad, Apollo 11 style, all being well we should land on the moon at 4.50 on Saturday 26 April next year. "

Strangely enough I was going to add to that and say that this time it will be 'the great one', as opposed to Neil Armstrong, who utters those imortal words 'one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind' but thought that it might be a little over the top.