Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

If you're referring to 'Sugar' why did he write to the SSML then trying to get me banned from here, if he was the big shot Solicitor he thinks he is he would find a way of stopping me posting by hook or by crook.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
If you're referring to 'Sugar' why did he write to the SSML then trying to get me banned from here, if he was the big shot Solicitor he thinks he is he would find a way of stopping me posting by hook or by crook.

Surely he succeeded in getting you sacked from your secretarial position at the club? Your present role must be very frustrating, missing out on all the "buzz" surrounding signing players, arranging matches, etc. Perhaps this explains why you have become an even bigger idiot on here recently?

Originally Posted By: Horace

Surely he succeeded in getting you sacked from your secretarial position at the club? Your present role must be very frustrating, missing out on all the "buzz" surrounding signing players, arranging matches, etc. Perhaps this explains why you have become an even bigger idiot on here recently?

Surely you missed out team selecting!! i wonder if Tiger007 could clarify this

Tiger did Rhodes have any hand in selecting teams last season? or advising manangers of players to play??

3praise - A nice try but if that was the case do you really think I would have hung around when a number of Clubs including Wingate and Finchley offered me a Secretarial position next season, I committed myself to Kentish Town for another year and as you know I'm a man of my word. If you think there is a buzz surrounding signing players and arranging matches I suggest that you get out more.

3praise - A nice try but if that was the case do you really think I would have hung around when a number of Clubs including Wingate and Finchley offered me a Secretarial position next season, I committed myself to Kentish Town for another year and as you know I'm a man of my word. If you think there is a buzz surrounding signing players and arranging matches I suggest that you get out more.

What happened to the Bill Shankly Quote that you live by?

Yes but you wouldn't believe the grief I got last season thanks to Hendon moving the goalposts on our groundshare agreement and then losing the agreement altogether, when we had the league all but won, thanks to the infamous Cockfosters game on 30 December. Then there were the problems we had, not of our making, with the Reserves and Youth teams as well as negotiating for the Copthall Stadium and applying for funds 24/7, it makes perfect sense to share the responsibilities which doesn't happen at Haringey as it all falls to one man. Might I be so bold as to ask what you actually do to help the great man out, do you wipe his brow for him when he gets stressed.

Originally Posted By: Horace
He's neither of those. Shouldn't we transfer this latest "bitch" to the thread I so helpfully created for you?

Horace - Good idea.
I didn't know you knew Roy 'tea boy' Fowler as he wasn't at the 9-0 game at Coles Park as far as I'm aware, he has thankfully moved to Norfolk.

how was that answering my queston about Bill shankly's Quote?

After yourconstant rants and raves on here im sure noone has sympathy for the "struggle" last year.

I never said that I did know Roy Fowler. I merely said that 3Praise wasn't him (or Prince Charles). You are always making connections that aren't there! p.s. worked out what an "oxymoron" is yet?

Originally Posted By: 3praise
how was that answering my queston about Bill shankly's Quote?

What question about Bill Shankly's quote, if you know me as well as you claim you do you will know perfectly well what I'm all about, you are just trying to create a smear campaign to deflect attention away from your lord and master.

Originally Posted By: 3praise

What happened to the Bill Shankly Quote that you live by?

This was the question i posted!

No that was my answer where I suggested that you get out more.

3praise - Just to let you know that I have managed to track down Gary Broadhurst and all will be revealed on Monday, wish 'Sugar' a nice weekend from me and I hope he manages to get some sleep:

Sent: 06 July 2007 15:38

To: Rhodes, Cliff Mr

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: Signed Ball and Shirt

Please note that I will be out of the office on until Monday 9th July.

I will respond to your email upon my return.

Many thanks

Gary Broadhurst

KICKZ Project Manager

The Football Foundation

Yes, he's obviously out of the office today but roll on Monday, if 'Sugar' does have the shirt and ball in his snooker room at home he has two days to get his answer straight and the same applies if he didn't go down to the ground like he said he would to collect them.

It will matter if 'Sugar' 'stole' the shirt and ball if they were intended for a raffle to raise much needed funds, Football Club Chairman are supposed to be whiter than white particularly at non league level otherwise what chance have we got.

so what if he stole an item worth £10, possibly worth £100 to the cklub...in the grand scheme of things its not all that much.

As for being honest....football is still a fairly murky world at all senior levels....honest club officials are hard to come by...everyone has an agenda !