Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Strangely enough, you didn't
asien asien asien

No, The Fan beat me to the punch. I don't want to phone Gary at the Football Foundation and pester him when he's probably busy, like I said just be patient. Can you imagine what it must be like for 'Sugar', a bit like a man in the gallows awaitting his execution.

I didn't say he did.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I didn't say he did.

3praise - Just to keep you in the picture, the noose is slowly tightening around 'Sugar's' neck, Gary's former colleague at Spurs couldn't answer my question about the signed shirt and ball so I will now try to locate Gary in his new post at the FA, it shouldn't take me too long:

You really must start to do your homework, clip Rods. I didn't even have to leave this thread to prove you wrong again this time!

It was just a simple slip of the keyboard that's all, it's hardly a crime and anyway don't the FA and Football Foundation work hand in hand.

Folks - It's now 14.22 and I am beginning to suspect that 3praise may have tipped 'Sugar' off and that he has pulled one of his trademark fast ones, Haringey v Hertford Town style. He may well have intercepted Gary Broadhurst at the Football Foundation and told him a tall tale so as he would not respond to me today although I will give this suspicion the benefit of the doubt for another few hours as it is Gary's first day back in office and he must be busy. Nothing would surprise me where 'Sugar' is concerned though.

Folks - It's now 14.22 and I am beginning to suspect that 3praise may have tipped 'Sugar' off and that he has pulled one of his trademark fast ones, Haringey v Hertford Town style. He may well have intercepted Gary Broadhurst at the Football Foundation and told him a tall tale so as he would not respond to me today although I will give this suspicion the benefit of the doubt for another few hours as it is Gary's first day back in office and he must be busy. Nothing would surprise me where 'Sugar' is concerned though.

Are you a politician Rhodesy??????.............The Old, "I'm never wrong, and somebody is a mole" speech seems familiar!

NeutralFan - Why unbelievable, you obviously don't know 'Sugar'.

Greg Dyke - I agree and it is a distraction I don't really need right now however this is all about transparency and if something untoward has gone on then 'Sugar' needs to be brought to book in no uncertain terms.

Greg Dyke - I agree and it is a distraction I don't really need right now however this is all about transparency and if something untoward has gone on then 'Sugar' needs to be brought to book in no uncertain terms.

If you are a Knight in Shining Armour.................Shouldn't you be searching for the Holy Grail?