Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxborn Boro FC

Hi blues06 !....and everyone else for that matter...just returned from 2 weeks on a premierships managers yatch in mallorca and very nice it was too !...anyway wots the gossip blues06 are you staying put at V&E I read in the mercury they are mega skint !

welcome back m8!!

no gossip m8, brimsdown who i thought would be up there have signed that crap aaron tournamain so they'l go down!

Im staying at v&e m8, love the banter over there! U staying at hertford, we'l do ok this season, really need a keeper tho, do u know any1?? hehe

U know how v&e is under theo, all sorts of stories about the club!! Heard Leos jacked it in over hertford, luke smiths gone, need some midfielders dont ya!!

Saf06 - You never had transport trouble at Kentish Town did you and we wouldn't have dreamt of you having to catch a train to games or to training, if we weren't able to pick you up you would be instructed to get a cab and the Club would pick up the tab.

the only reason i didnt have problems was because i was mates with tom who drives, otherwise i would have had to get the train, and sorry to tell you rhodes, im still waiting fdor my expenses to be returned to me from the times i came to the matches via transport.....i think your digging your own grave here. anyway what are you trying to say??

Saf06 - This is news to me, if you were having trouble getting to games why didn't you have a word with me and I would have sorted you out, I was Club Secretary afterall.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Saf06 - This is news to me, if you were having trouble getting to games why didn't you have a word with me and I would have sorted you out, I was Club Secretary afterall.

What a surprise KTFC still owe money to somone - that somone that tiger007 was demanding kit from not too long ago!! Saf keep the kit until the Cheque clears!!

I like how you speak of being secertary as past tense! must pain you to say that!!