Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxborn Boro FC

Originally Posted By: 3praise
I like how you speak of being secertary as past tense! must pain you to say that!!

Not at all, just the opposite infact. My name was above the door, Annie Walker and Bet Lynch style, and I was taking all the flack so it will be a bit like being on holiday next season in that respect even though I will be even busier behind the scenes.

Two bob side, and i thought ppl on here knew there football, well it just goes to show, how rong you can be. And 3prasie i have never slagged off any of your players or expressed any concerns about you finacial plight, and as ive always expected Saf has not changed, you will always be the same Saf, ive known you a long time, and through out that period you always let your self down, and as i matter of fact no players were ever paid expenses, at any time and this was made quite clear to you in the beginning, so how can we ever owe you money, but you were provided with shorts and socks, warm up top. But im not here to have a go Saf, so dont keep having a go at the club, ive wished you well for the future and that still stands and i hope that one day you will play at a high level, but that will be entirely up to you.

3praise - What on earth are you going on about now.

Paulb - I haven't mentioned anything about expenses, I just said to Saf06 that if he had a problem then he should have come to me and I would have sorted it for him.

What application

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Saf06 - You never had transport trouble at Kentish Town did you and we wouldn't have dreamt of you having to catch a train to games or to training, if we weren't able to pick you up you would be instructed to get a cab and the Club would pick up the tab.

Paulb - I haven't mentioned anything about expenses, I just said to Saf06 that if he had a problem then he should have come to me and I would have sorted it for him.

p.s The reason you don't know what Bad Egg is talking about is because, yet again, you have hijacked a thread that is nothing to do with you - Bad Egg was enquiring as to whether there was a reserve team manager appointed at Broxbourne Borough!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Bad Egg was enquiring as to whether there was a reserve team manager appointed at Broxbourne Borough!

It might be helpful if he directed his question to someone specific as my understanding is if a post is directly beneath another, unless using a quote, it is that post you are referring to.

I can only apologise and bow down to a man with that avatar.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Saf06 - You never had transport trouble at Kentish Town did you and we wouldn't have dreamt of you having to catch a train to games or to training, if we weren't able to pick you up you would be instructed to get a cab and the Club would pick up the tab.

Exactly Horace!!!!

Originally Posted By: 3praise
have you been to Broxbourne yet? is a guy called Daniel Tulloch training there?

You had better snap him up fast as the guy is good, he even has his own Website!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=180094327

I thought you knew Curtis for ages before you eventually became an item.