Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxborn Boro FC

how can that be result of the day u plum, wen we have lost players and have well publisised money problems while tring have added players and are always in the top half of the table!

By the way saf played really well wen he came on at half time! Was our best player in the second half.

Originally Posted By: blues06
how can that be result of the day u plum

I didn't say it was the result of the day, Sport London e Benfica's was

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I didn't say it was the result of the day, Sport London e Benfica's was
Yes, the Hoddy striker did a good job of keeping the scoreline down!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Anyone who saw Broxbourne play last Tuesday, wouldn't have been that surprised by Saturday's result.

Wen u lose players with the qualitys of emiel aitkin, adam norman, ross edwards, carlo casali who would all walk into any side in this league and most leagues above and u have no budget to attract players of course it is going to take a while to reshape a side! But all the lads will pull together and put the work in to improve

Blues.. must have been a different Batesy, reports says he chased him all the way back before tripping him! The one I know would've tripped him early or not bothered chasing back...

Robbo will be a good acquisition. Hope you haven't got your act together too well by the time you visit us on 4th Sept!

cheers mate, u played well aswell-you could see it was hard for you-especially with the midfield behind you not being able to string 2passes together! I think the pitch will be nice tonight especially because of the recent rain-cant wait to get out there!

i doubt them 2 in the middle will play tonight, they were awful!

Hopefully Lee Mitchell will be playing tonight aswell. WGC'S pitch is always in good nick at the start of the season, lets just hope we get it down and play tonight!

Coz my boots split last week i gota wear my bro's white nike boots, nf wouldnt approve, they are rascal boots!