Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broxborn Boro FC

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: AWK
I would give my vote to Tring Athletic, though its a close call

Who maintains The61FC Website as there appears to be two versions, it's obviously not you as it would otherwise be up to date by the micro second like Haringey Borough's used to be:

http://www.the61fc.co.uk/

http://www.the61fc.co.uk/firstxi.html

Is me Rhodes, I just don't get time to keep it up to date my fault as I try to do too much most of the time.

Don't see why you think there are two versions though, ones the home page the other is the first team results/div 2 stats page.

I think she's got that covered by the greek guy who chatted her up in the super market!! wink

Onekeown - Actually you are not a million miles away from the truth with your post but I'm used to multi tasking, you have to in my line of work, with six kids and an elderly Mother to support, high profile Community work in Haringey and fundraising for Kentish Town, the latter of which is naturally the priority

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I think she's got that covered by the greek guy who chatted her up in the super market!! wink

Is that a different one to the rent man?

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - Have you heard something on the grapevine, how did you know he was the rent man.

Originally Posted By: Horace

Horace - Have you heard something on the grapevine, how did you know he was the rent man.

I have SO many sources you wouldn't believe it!

Maybe you know the guy that tried it on, he's a friend of 'Sugar's' and I think Halil Akil's, when I later asked him to sponsor Kentish Town he didn't want to know which wound me up even more than him trying it on with the missus.

Onekeown - Actually you are not a million miles away from the truth with your post but I'm used to multi tasking, you have to in my line of work, with six kids and an elderly Mother to support, high profile Community work in Haringey and fundraising for Kentish Town, the latter of which is naturally the priority

clippy, does anyone from Haringey's Adult Protection Department serve on any of these committees you are on? If so, are they aware that you consider fundraising for a minor football club to be more important than caring for an elderly relative?

Football Man - My Mother lives in Islington, near to the old Highbury, what has Haringey's Adult Protection Department got to do with anything

Are we still discussing Websites on this thread, I see that Bedford have finally got their act together and got one albeit under the bog standard Clubwebsite.co.uk banner:

http://bedfordfc.co.uk/

Originally Posted By: Football Man

clippy, does anyone from Haringey's Adult Protection Department serve on any of these committees you are on? If so, are they aware that you consider fundraising for a minor football club to be more important than caring for an elderly relative?

and no mention of a wife to support...she probably claims benefits on top of 6 lots of family allowance

Bugs - No, for your information she just claims what she is entitled to, namely Child Benefit and Working Families Tax Credit, she doesn't work and I'm not a Mandarin in Whitehall by any means

Bugs - No, for your information she just claims what she is entitled to, namely Child Benefit and Working Families Tax Credit, she doesn't work and I'm not a Mandarin in Whitehall by any means

so what fruit are you?
my guess is your a lemon alk

Originally Posted By: bugs
Originally Posted By: Football Man

and no mention of a wife to support...she probably claims benefits on top of 6 lots of family allowance

She is not a sponger like you scumbag!i have just seen your giro,fecking junkie..i'll make sure we chuck it in a brook so you'll have to go and get a job,fecking to$$er! yay

Originally Posted By: bugs

so what fruit are you?
my guess is your a lemon alk

and you are a big frocio with big ears!c.u.n.i.t! yay

Coach et 64 - Thanks for your kind support, I too find Bugs posts a little odd. I noticed that you're short listed for Biter of the Year in the Forum Awards but Football Man is in that category so I don't think you've much chance.