Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

F/A/O David Hamilton aka "Hammy". Yes a "diddy" David Hamilton but not the one you're thinking of!

I wouldn't normally divulge others predictions but in this case maybe you might want to adjust yours for the Hastings v Ramsgate match this week-end.I see you have the game down for a 20-0 home win.I presume you had made an error here rather than take the piss so if you want to alter that before the game commences then you can do so. If that was your intended prediction then apologies for bringing it up.(You don't want to win this league then eh?) laugh

I see most have predicted already but if you are one of those "few" who hasn't yet,please don't forget!

All of you remember that for ALL Margate & Ramsgate correctly predicted scores each week there is now an additional 5 bonus points if you are spot on. 15 points can be gained if you get one of these correct.30 if you get them both spot on.

Good luck everyone & COME & GET ME if you can! smile

Next weeks prediction matches will be up on Sunday.

Yeah I know...too close for comfort.Ian Sanderson moves up to third. Can't be having that now can we?(Sorry Ian, just jesting).

Fixtures now up & ready for your predictions for the 22nd,24th,25th,26th matches.

Fixtures now up & ready for your predictions for the 22nd,24th,25th,26th matches.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/

I'M STILL IN THE LEAD......BUT!.... AB & Ian Sanderson are breathing heavy down my neck.Others closing in too!

ALL UPDATED after Saturdays games.

Are you ready to predict for TUESDAY 25Th?.The matches are up for your predictions. Together with these games there are 15 x F.A.Cup games scheduled for next Saturday 29th & 2 x F.A.Cup games scheduled for Sunday 30th.

Keep predicting & good luck.

Remember you can log on via the "heading" at the top of the FANSFOCUS page where it says "prediction leagues" then click on Margate FC. Or use the link below:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/

(The AFC Hornchurch v Staines game which was abandoned today has been deleted from the list of fixtures & is not included in the updating of todays scores)