Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

I hope Porka (& friends) enjoyed his well earned prize from last seasons prediction league as winner today, in the sponsors lounge courtesy of Andy Page. Thanks again Andy & I hope all of you enjoyed your day.

Matches & dates now up for predicting.

Tonight(28th Aug) ONE match (You may already have predicted for this one), week 4 outstanding.

Friday(31st Aug) ONE match, week 4 outstanding.

Saturday(1st Sept) 10 matches, week 5.

Monday(3rd Sept) One match, week 5.

Tues (4th Sept) 10 matches, week 5.

You can predict from now on for the above days matches. Good luck.

Okay.We are well into this now so maybe its time to "unstick" this & let it slowly go off the board. You all know or should do by now how the scoring works,where to go for your predictions etc etc.I will give you some updates from time to time on a separate thread i.e.the leader,the monthly winner with the 10 bonus points,highest climber etc etc.

I will however be reminding those that entered, by personal message(keep a check on them when you log on to predict)& via an e.mail, to get your predictions in on time.

Good luck everyone. Please contact me privately if you ever have any problems or queries.

Final final reminder on here that there is a game this Friday night for you to predict as well as Saturdays games. Good luck all.

So its over to you Alan. Could you do the honours please. Thanks!

I will step in here Frankie.This thread was only really intended as an introduction until everyone knew what to do.

Are you checking your messages when when you log on to the league table & make your predictions & also in you personal e.mail?.

I was intending to occasionally give out "unstuck" updates for BOTH leagues.

However,I have no problem with this becoming "sticky" again if thats what is wanted.I see Alan a moderator has stuck it again now anyway so maybe instead of the occasional updates on a separate thread I will revert back to using this thread again.

AlanThe moderator was only carrying out my wishes so the fault didn't lie at his feet on this.

I apologise if I was wrong to do as I did.

Next updates coming after this week-ends results.

PREDICT NOW!PREDICT NOW! if you haven't already done so for both or either of the 8th matches & the 15th F.A.Cup(selected,but including Ryman Premier League clubs)games.