Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

Originally Posted By: Taffy_Alan
Its deffo Frankie Tony grin

You have been looking at the photos from the supporters game again Alan

Anyway measured my legs against Teresa's and her's are much shorter.........ok maybe an inch shorter. Dont pick on us film stars.....we appearred in Willie Wonka....can you guess which role????

PLEASE NOTE everybody

Check your messages once you have signed in please.You will also have a message in your e.mail boxes directing you to these messages.

We are NOT predicting Tuesday matches of this week(21-08-07)

Matches are up & ready for your predictions for Bank Holiday week-end,the 25TH,27th & 28th of August.(Sat,Mon & Tues).(22 games)

To predict for this coming Saturdays matches ONLY go to "my predictions".

To predict ALL 22 games spread over 3 days,in one go, go to "My missing predictions".

You don't have to predict further than Saturdays if you don't wish to at this time. You CAN predict up to the kick-of times for those matches on the days that they are played.You will obviously have to go to "my missing predictions" later to do that.

Any problems or if you are unsure of anything don't hesitate to contact me.

WEEK 3 GUMPS holding on!

All now updated with todays results.

Dont forget(if you haven't already done so)to predict MONDAYS matches & the ONE game on Tuesday. You have until 3pm on Monday to predict Mondays matches & 7.45pm on Tuesday to predict Tuesdays match.Or do both days at once.

Well done GUMPS. (I'll catch you soon l.o.l.)

PREDICT NOW!

BIGGEST CLIMBER

Weekly winner(check it out) is HENGIST !(Sorry,no bonus points for "weekly" winner - Just the fame that goes with it).

Well done Hengist!!!.

A big jump up the table of 9 places.Included in his predictions yesterday was the East Thurrock 1 AFC Wimbledon 0 result.

A very daring prediction Hengist but one that catapulted you up the table.Also correctly predicted was another 3-1 result amongst his predictions.

Remember there is a "BONUS" of 10 points for the "Monthly" winner,so don't forget to predict as the month is drawing to a close & YOU could benefit from those 10 " bonus " points.

But you have to predict to be in with a chance of coming top.(Unless you are top already & ALL others get - (minus) points hereon of course). Good luck all! Still a long long way to go!

All updated with todays results. In the lead is....yes,sorry its little ole' ME.

As I wont accept any prizes at the end of the season you don't have anything to fear from me ladies & gents. Besides there can be no way I will end up first at the end of the season.

A special note to PETER WELLS who moves up 5 places after today.(Well done Peter). AB & Broadstairs Dave both + 3 places also.

Going back to "prizes" I have acquired a spending spree of £20 in the club shop from Richard Piper(thanks Richard) today as a prize for this prediction league. A nice gesture from him I thought. Other prizes it is hoped will follow for BOTH prediction leagues as the season progresses,so don't miss out on your predictions.

Finally there is STILL one game to predict for tomorrow so don't forget that one.

Week-end games will be inserted later tonight or tomorrow morning for your further predictions.