Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
NeutralFan - Many thanks for your good wishes however I think you need to be looking over your shoulder at us

We are... with binoculars!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
From a Hoddy perspective I'd like to wish Kentish Town the best of luck and hopefully do us a favour by beating Haringey!

From a Sport London e Benfica perspective:

Best of Luck to Bedford Town Reserves against Buckingham Athletic,

Best of Luck to Brache Sparta against Hoddesdon Town (a draw will do),

Best of Luck to Kentish Town against Haringey Borough (again a draw will do)

Best of Luck to New Bradwell St Peter against Bedford (again another draw will do)

and finally...

Best of Luck to Royston Town away to Stony Stratford Town.

And if that works, I'll be on here wishing many teams luck in the future!

"We are as surprised as everybody else to be pitting our wits against Borough in Division 1 of the Spartan South Midlands League who were relegated from the top flight with Royston Town last season yet should surely be one of the leading Premier Division hopefuls challenging for the championship as well as entry into the Ryman League each season, who was it who said football can be a funny old game."

That's an incredibly long sentance to have only the one comma! Even in "responsible" mode, you still managed a dig!

Our players will have, as always, been instructed to respect Mr Furneauxs decisions at all times and make his job as easy as possible, any not doing will no doubt get what they deserve from a Referee we know only too well from his company last season and they will also be harshly dealt with by the Club as well as hit in the pocket.

Nothing like a bit of pre match [****!!****] licking! Well done on beating Haringey though Rhodes! Does us a huge favour!!!

NF, can I borrow those binoculars.....??

Originally Posted By: Horace
Even in "responsible" mode, you still managed a dig!

I was told in no uncertain terms to tone it down, I had to change five drafts before going final

HTFCew - I was actually waiting for 3praise to come on before commenting in order to get his 'unbiased' perspective of the game but realise that I could wait all day and don't believe he was there, if he was then I definitely don't know him. 'Sugar' was surprisingly present but totally blanked me all afternoon in a Lato and Spidermanor fashion which I thought was unfriendly and cowardly as the rest of the Haringey contingent including the Manager and players couldn't have been more friendly and said they would welcome me back at Coles Park with open arms.

As for the match itself everyone is raving about Hoddesdon at the moment but we are only in first gear with Lee Scott still only 40% fit and leaving the goalscoring to Jonathan Donoghue who is still struggling to find his form yet still managed to score a hat trick without breaking sweat.

This should tell you all you need to know about yesterday's encounter, enjoy:

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-post.html

I gave him a copy of my business card so presumably he took it from that, does it really matter

What's your point exactly, I didn't get any new business cards printed this season that's all and forgot to mention to the groundhopper that I was no longer Secretary of the Club. Like I said earlier does it really matter, it's hardly the end of the World.

Yes but if I hadn't gone to the trouble of asking all 34 spectators present whether they were the person from the another site who had just been to the Famagusta v Spurs game he wouldn't have had all the information I furnished him with to use for his Blog. Anyway the new Secretary and I work hand in hand so what difference does it make, he wouldn't have approached Dobbo anyway as I'm more touchy feely than he is.

What's your point exactly, I didn't get any new business cards printed this season that's all and forgot to mention to the groundhopper that I was no longer Secretary of the Club. Like I said earlier does it really matter, it's hardly the end of the World.

As a loyal supporter of Rhodes, (although he didnt sort me out with an England Israle ticket, despite his connections to the powerful and mighty...) I think he is right....it's hardly a matter of great importance, and Rhodes is possibly erring on the side of caution, in not wanting to waste the 500 remianing business cards that may contain a slight syntax error.

chainsaw

Rhodes.....is pro-a better environment for Kentish Town !

bounce bounce

What would you like him to do with his remaining cards ? Put them up in Tottenham's many phone boxes ?

bath coffee

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

What would you like him to do with his remaining cards ? Put them up in Tottenham's many phone boxes ?

I think you're onto something ther Greg!!