Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

Greg Dyke - Strangely enough I do have roughly 500 business cards left from last season, are you sure you're not stalking me. The reason I swear by them is that I attend three or four meetings a week on behalf of the Club for funding purposes or just to spread the gospel so rather than just look amateurish and scribble my number out on a scruffy piece of paper I simply hand out a business card containing the Club logo and contact details. Surely most Club Secretaries do this at all levels.

I didn't know what his name was and was just going by what you posted. He seems a great guy and not an anorak in a sense of him being boring like you often get on anothers Forum

Dobbo goes on the another forum. So do I (but not as Football Man as you foolishly once thought), so does HTFCew, so does Horace, so does Wader and so do many other people from this forum. I certainly find a lot of what the "serious" groundhoppers have to say quite interesting and, if not, I simply don't read it. A couple of reasons there why your "boring" tag is rather inappropriate.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I certainly find a lot of what the "serious" groundhoppers have to say quite interesting

Yes but you would though wouldn't you

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You are all way off target, we are planning a big publicity campaign in the next three weeks leading up to the eagerly awaited clash and will also be going into local schools to spread the word, therefore I expect the crowd to be well over 100.

It was 34. I predicted 35 and New Bradwell 33. Is ther ea prize, and will there be a tiebreaker?

I think a lot of people possibly stayed away because they thought the game was all ticket

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I think a lot of people possibly stayed away because they thought the game was all ticket

Isn't that exactly what people warned you about when you kept pretending it was all ticket

Wader - Not at all, give an example as I always watch my p's and q's when I go on Tony's Forum

I actually didn't think that much of the County Hall Rangers write up, maybe I have a different sense of humour to everyone else

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Can you tell me, when the Kentish Town website will be fully up to scratch ?

I'm afraid I can't tell you as I don't have that information to hand, I was relying on Gavin to get involved on that side of things and, as you know, he had introduced a Blog and a new Club Forum prior to going into hospital. When I hear from Gavin I'm sure things will become a lot clearer, thanks for your interest though.