Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

Tactics in Soccer - So you will be submitting a very positive report on Kentish Town then following yesterday's proceedings at Winslow United, would you mind telling this to Eagles1981.

I will be following closely the top 3 teams in the league plus Hoddesdon Town, in my opinion Bedford and Hoddesdon are the best teams that I have seen so far, they are very strong at home and compact when they travel.

I also follow the Raymon League, Hendon, Leyton and AFC Wimbledon.

I work for powerful people in football discovering new talent around, there is so much talent in England that it is beatiful to do my job traveling watching games.

Believe in your players boys as there is too much talent here.

Tactics

What did you think of our young player Roberto Quattromini yesterday who scored one of our four goals, he is only 17 and a frightening prospect, he reminds me of a young Beckenbaur.

Bedford were the worst team we have played this season and we should have beaten Hoddesdon in the FA Vase, I gather we were all over them like a rash for long periods and Jonathan Donaghue missed a number of chances of Ronnie Rosentahl proportions.

So I heard but I think that's par for the course for most teams travelling to Winslow United as it's so difficult to get to. They may have only had five minutes break at half time to catch up or just turned straight round

If Winslow is difficult to get to then logically it is difficult to get out of so Winslow United should therefore always be late for their away games.

Winslow didn't turn up at all for our home game with them last season

They were in plenty of time for their Tuesday evening game at our place - bet they wished they hadn't come at all!

I'm surprised you didn't get a call at 6.00pm to say there had been a pile up just outside of Winslow and they wouldn't be coming

Originally Posted By: Tactics in Soccer
I will be following closely the top 3 teams in the league plus Hoddesdon Town, in my opinion Bedford and Hoddesdon are the best teams that I have seen so far, they are very strong at home and compact when they travel.

I also follow the Raymon League, Hendon, Leyton and AFC Wimbledon.
I work for powerful people in football discovering new talent around, there is so much talent in England that it is beatiful to do my job traveling watching games.

Believe in your players boys as there is too much talent here.

Tactics

ill see you tomorrow at training with u18s then

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Kindly note that this match will be all ticket, further details to follow

Just to clarify the situation for any neutral fans wanting to attend this fixture on Saturday, after much deliberation it has been decided not to make it an all ticket affair, admission will be £4.00 on the day including a match programme

Just to clarify the situation for any neutral fans wanting to attend this fixture on Saturday, after much deliberation it has been decided not to make it an all ticket affair, admission will be £4.00 on the day including a match programme

We all know on here - you should post this on TK's forum, where people actually believed you.

Thats a very good deal £4 inc the best programme in the league!

What do other clubs in SSML 1 charge? is it around £4? and £1 for a programme?

Do clubs at SSML 2 charge for entry and if so how much £3?

I think the SSML Prem clubs still charge on ave £5 and £1 for a programme.

Step 5 and BELOW the REAL Non League smile

Rhodes I posted this on the Isthmian site..

HUGE game for Kentish Town this saturday at the stadium of light AKA Copthall Stadium. Haringey Borough arrive top of the table but the super sky blues intend to knock them of their perch and start a move up the table.

Onwards and upwards for the pride of North London !