Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Saturday 22 Sept

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Very much so, we're planning to have a Christmas dinner and dance and I can see us raising at least a grand by either raffling or auctioning a shirt and ball which is what should have happened at Haringey Borough, 'Sugar' should be absolutely ashamed of himself.

Dream on! Signed balls and shirts are ten-a-penny unless they are "special", e.g. signed by the full championship or cup winning squad. All you would get from Arsenal (if you got anything at all) would be something signed by whoever was at the training ground at the time. Value on eBay - about £10 - £20 (less than the cost price).

p.s. I've reported you to Ian for continually using "innocent" threads to attack Aki!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Horace, don't worry too much about Concord.. 'we' drew 1-1 with them second half pre season!

Horace, you'll underestimate them at your peril. They are extremely well organised, they will have you watched (if they haven't already!), they are physical and they work well as a team. Certainly no mugs.

Thanks Wader, we fully appreciate the magnitude of the task,. We played them at ours last season and they won on pens. They then proceeded to spray our supporters with water from their bottles before trashing the dressing room ceiling! Nice people!

Originally Posted By: Horace

p.s. I've reported you to Ian for continually using "innocent" threads to attack Aki!

Thanks 'mate'! Anyway we've reported him to the SSML for banning me from Coles Park on Saturday

Thanks 'mate'! Anyway we've reported him to the SSML for banning me from Coles Park on Saturday

But you didn't even turn up. Therefore, you weren't turned away. Therefore, you have no tangible evidence.

I was going to attend the game at Coles Park on Saturday but if I had got to the gates of heaven and been turned away by 'Sugar's' henchman what could I have done so I decided to go with the Reserves

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Some pics from yesterdays Vase game against Colney Heath:

Any news on your pitch Spidermanor?

The league apparently presented the club with a list of remedial works to be carried out on the pitch, which have all been done. The league then turned up again, congratulated the club on doing all the works and promptly refused them permission to use it giving them another list of works to do instead.

The clubs committee were less than impressed with leagues behaviour to put it mildly. I had a quick look at it on Saturday and it looked fine, its certainly not dangerous in any way.

Why should I have to stoop that low after everything I did for Haringey Borough whilst I was there. As I said we have 'Sugar' bang to rights this time.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Gavin, I thought these people on here were ya mates. Why are you being so nasty??
Have you played any of the 'big boys' yet?? (Sudbury, Dartford, Bury or Maldon) Think not lol
I dont think the guys or gals on here would be jealous - they all love their clubs and follow them through the ups and the downs.
You were ready to walk a few weeks ago when things were bad. Thats loyalty for you (not)

NO we have not played any of the so called big teams yet, but you can only beat what is put in front of you, and lets face it Canvey have not been doing that have they!

The next few weeks will see just how we messure up,

Enfield town a tomorrow
Eastbourne Borough FA Cup
Staines Town H League cup
AFC Sudbury H
Bury Town H
Maldon Town A
Canvey Island H
Hastings United H FA Trophy

Thats some run of matches, you still coming to the match at Edgware Paula?

I did say we would struggle, I am quite willing to eat my words, and re walking, I was 'down' at the time people who know me know I would never walk away from the club.

Gavin, we aint talking Canvey (I know we aint doing so well but I dont expect them to be in the Premiershipship in a few seasons time lol)

Yes I will be at Edgware even if i'm still on crutches lol.

I didn't think it was nice to rub these kind peoples noses in it, after all they could easily tell us to go forth etc as we are Ryman and not SSML.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Gavin, we aint talking Canvey (I know we aint doing so well but I dont expect them to be in the Premiershipship in a few seasons time lol)

Yes I will be at Edgware even if i'm still on crutches lol.

I didn't think it was nice to rub these kind peoples noses in it, after all they could easily tell us to go forth etc as we are Ryman and not SSML.

Gavin should remember to be nice to people on the way up, as they WILL be waiting for him on the way down!

Gavin should remember to be nice to people on the way up, as they WILL be waiting for him on the way down!

True, and with our off the pitch situation anything could happen. It was not meant at rubbing you up the wrong way, it was meant to be a wind up, I fully enjoyed our time in the SSML, and as you have read before I hope Hertford win promotion and come and join us in the RLD1N, I think they would be an asset to the league.

Rhodes what hard evidence do you have that you were banned from Coles park? there were banners saying "welcome home Rhodes" and old memorbilla up all over the place for you to have a look at and remember the old times - and you just never turned up!! all at Haringey were extremely upset by this considering all the work that went in to make you feel at home!

3praise - You walked into that one didn't you, here is an extract from an e-mail 'Sugar' sent to the Club prior to the fixture which will be submitted as 'hard evidence' to the SSML:

'All KTFC officials will be welcomed at the game next week except of course the above named who will not be allowed access to the ground under any circumstances'.

And what action do you expect the SSML to take against Mr Achillea?

What action can they take?

As a frivolous protest, I would expect the SSML to take action against you for wasting their time unless you can tell us which rule Mr Achillea has broken?

Petethegreek - We will see, I'm sure the SSML hierarchy will frown on a member Club banning an opposing official from their ground for no good reason, there must be something in the rule book to that effect.