Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The time is here....

JgFc

It MUST be time for Radio Urchin i reckon, So.... If/When/After (delete as applicable) you beat Dulwich Omelette...

Home or away i think we should do the next round LIVE COMMENTARY.

Obviously the guvnor Jen needs to OK it and i need to see if she can get Unc to come out of retirement for the day and be the Co Host.

PS Things have changed... No ... Welling are still Sh'ite but i now have the licences to legally broadcast any music online, all 3 of the boogers, mcps, ppl and prs.... (will have a little play one night soon and maybe a fone in with urchins fans/players/bridey...

So we can have a good day. Be afraid be VERY afraid JgFc is coming to a football ground near you! (Unless you are drawn to play Gateshead away.. In which case it will be coming to a ground blinking miles from you!)

Oi Oi Urchins... Lets be avin you! Broadcast will be at http://radiourchins.com currently redirected to the urchins homepage until i get round to making the broadcast page on radio urchins site.

Laptop... pah!! Studio dear boy!! unc tell him!!

And Unc hadnt you better ask the guvnor?? And as for my fee.....

Players Bath... Full of JD, Hic

And just as a test from 2pm will be live on radio urchins teat page and test transmission... For a giggle for a bit...

http://radiourchins.com go on you know you want to feel the quality... from 2pm ish!