Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The time is here....

JgFc

Right Richard and Blackballed. Once ive had a chat with Jen then DJs may be required, depending on how the club want to use the radio.

And the top requested tune in Broadmoor was infact..

Crazy by Seal ...

Ive been in broadmoor! Calm Down, played darts for london again Berkshire i believe, very posh club they have in there and it is inside the security gates.

all we need is radio urchin.......radio urchin....

I had a local essex radio station on today asking me if we can divert the live broadcasts (selective essex derbies) to their listeners...(I don't understand the technology but they insist it can be done)

I deferred to nett and the board of course but seems like a good idea...

you up for it jonboy.....?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I had a local essex radio station on today asking me if we can divert the live broadcasts (selective essex derbies) to their listeners...(I don't understand the technology but they insist it can be done)

I would have thought they could do it without any help. All they have to do is retransmit the streaming audio. They will probably need our permission though.

• 3 weeks later...

right then...two days to go before the suppa duppa all singing all dancing Jonboy & Unc Radio Fandango...interviews from around the ground with players ..managers and fans...fab music from des o'conner's greatest hits and val doonicans chart toppers...

and....

live commentary from 3pm as the urchins go up against the professional might of team bath for a place in the FA Cup 1st round proper....(live draw on BBC TV at 5.10 that same saturday...)

its all ready to go and starts at 1pm...

be there or be square you mugs... guitar brille008 dj3

Info !

Link FM is community radio for Havering, broadcasting 24 hours a day on 92.2FM, and online at www.linkfm.net.

I'll keep a close eye on preceedings on Saturday...but have a busy day

I am playing for Bees fans v Hampton fans in the morning, then out in the evening...at Helen C's birthday party (6 days and going strong)

good luck !

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I'll be in Brentford.....awaiting the arrival of Lincoln City..anychance it will be on a podcast ?

duck

dunno dykie....all a bit to techy for me to be honest but I am sure sidders may well know the answer to that when he reads this...

Jonboy, I will connect to your media player link and start recording before I leave home for the game. If the audio comes through when you start "broadcasting" I will record the whole experience. When I get home I can make a HiFi 32kbs WMA file and make it available for download.

Mind you, if you have plans to record the whole event I can wait to download your 50000000kbs copy. laugh

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
In english please sid???

Sorry didn't mean to sound cocky UM but Jonboy will understand.

As I will be going to the game I will have to click on the Radio Urchins link before I go and there will probably not be any audio being sent at that time. I will start my PC recording but I will only record the game if when they do start transmitting the audio it will come through to my PC without any more buttons needing to be clicked.

When I get back I can make an audio file which people can download and listen to on their PC's or media players.

However, if Jonboy is going to record it all then we can wait for his copy to hit the Forum.

broadcasting to the world and 36 other countries. i'll make sure uncle urchin gets some chart cds to play during the build up live on air.

We have a roving pitch reporter to go on the pitch during the game and ask the players how its going. reporter will be wearing shirt number 12 and can play center half if needed

Are we having a preview show tomorrow night? i will try and get some team bath interviews if we are .. manager etc. music phone ins and ill try and get bridie too. let me know but would need a lot listening to make it worth while and friday night could be hit or miss.