Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moderators

Wasn't there already a moderator thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wasn't there already a moderator thread

Quite probably, buried somewhere in the depths of the forum. Only a filing clerk like you would be concerned by the duplication!

2 moderators...who moderates the moderators though???

Originally Posted By: Lato
2 moderators...who moderates the moderators though???

You must agree it was time to have some moderation availability. I did mention this in the boardroom.....oooops!

I don't know about my fellow moderator, but I'm not a 'hanging mod'. And a bit like Robbie O, I'll leave my striking partner to do most of the running laugh

no I'm fine with both of you moderating as we do need some. I wasn't really worried who did it as long as it wasn't me.

Originally Posted By: Lato
no I'm fine with both of you moderating as we do need some. I wasn't really worried who did it as long as it wasn't me.

so it should of been rhodes- with his impeccable sense of reasoning and realistic approach to posts i would of thought
he was the obvious choice

No offence but I don't think Wader is a good choice for joint moderator, he can be very touchy and takes things personally if he doesn't agree with certain views such as the Gordon Boateng issue

No offence but I don't think Wader is a good choice for joint moderator, he can be very touchy and takes things personally if he doesn't agree with certain views such as the Gordon Boateng issue

a very reaonable and realistic reply to the post
i also think wader would have made an excellent sole moderator

I don't let things like that cloud my judgement though. It's about debate Cec. I agree debate is difficult with you because you have such a closed mind, a point proven to anyone else on earth would fly by you. But that isn't anything to 'moderate' about.

Your black is white style attitude to suit yourself is a personal foible, but the moderating Taliban aren't going to nick you for it.

Until you turn really nasty (and I don't see that in your character) your concerns are unfounded.

You were wrong about what you said with regards to Gordon though. I still have my opinion whether you like it or not and as I know him, whilst you do not, that's good enough for me until you can prove your point based on fact.

Wader - That's a good post but it's noticeable that you straight away go on the defensive when something is said that rankles and ruffles your feathers. You just won't let the Gordon Boateng thing go will you, I admire your loyalty to 'your friend' but I still maintain he did the dirty on Brimsdown by looking after number one and defecting to Harlow just before the new season was about to get under way.

It's good that this forum will now be moderated but my personal choice would have been HTFCew if she wanted to be a moderator an excellent fair choice in my opinion, the only thing she would have to do is turn the ignore user back on.

NF is a good choice but he is going to be very busy, does he still do the prediction league?

Manics - I think you are being a bit biased there, obviously she would be better than most but she's by no means perfect and often gets out of bed the wrong side which would influence her decisions. NeutralFan wouldn't be my first choice either and I would much prefer someone like AWK for example who's feathers never get ruffled and he's the salt of the earth who everyone likes. Anyway why didn't you throw your hat into the ring.

... but I still maintain he did the dirty on Brimsdown by looking after number one and defecting to Harlow just before the new season was about to get under way.

A bit like your mate did to Bethnal Green (after claiming he wanted to spend more time with his family!).

Yes but Bethnal Green United are a step down from Eton Manor so there is no substance whatsoever in your comparison whereas Gordon defected to Harlow for personal gain. Also Bethnal Green is on Martin's doorstep so he could be with his family till 2.55 on a Saturday and be back indoors at 4.50.

Manics - I think you are being a bit biased there, obviously she would be better than most but she's by no means perfect and often gets out of bed the wrong side which would influence her decisions. NeutralFan wouldn't be my first choice either and I would much prefer someone like AWK for example who's feathers never get ruffled and he's the salt of the earth who everyone likes. Anyway why didn't you throw your hat into the ring.
Thank you for your suggestion Rhodes but to be honest with you my knowledge of non league football is not as great as the people I mentioned or yours now that's a fact.
I do spend quite a lot of my time on here at the moment, I'm out of work because of health reasons also my mind is a bit unsettled at the moment because of the divorce proceedings I'm sure you understand my situation.
Also I'm not as well known on here as I do not post that often but I do read every post, I do moderate on a Newcastle United forum which you can imagine takes up a lot of my time.