Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moderators

How do you know which one I am as Spidermanor didn't specify. I am seriously considering complaining to Ian for posting unauthorised photos of me without my permission

Urchin Mentalist is the guy in the purple striped shirt by the way

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Sorry I would have taken more piccies but I was too busy ignoring rhodesy wink

I think these pics tell you everything you need to know about Spidermanor and his mentality as well as his partner in crime Lato. Instead of attracting my attention and calling me over they let me wander around aimlessly for some twenty minutes, I was just about to leave when I recognised them trying to blend in with the crowd hoping I wouldn't spot them.

Thats not true Rhodesy as we'd already pointed you out to all the others as well, it was a collective effort watching you wander around aimlessly!

I don't think the likes of Urchin Mentalist, Coup, Annie and MCP would have allowed that to happen, they seem to have a different mentality to SSML members in that they are more like a close knit family and I got on with them like a house on fire after the two gate crashers left

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
this remninds me of June 1981, a playground somewhere in Hertford...I didnt win that argument either

why is that man in your post picture wearing an urchin kit....?

it was a fancy dress party, and he went as the village idiot.... arschkalt

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
you should have just ignored them and pranced off into the night with the fittest piece of crumpet there......

always worked for me... guitar

Here's rhodesy attempting to pull the fittest piece of crumpet there......

a> fff9b23c1a2434201e5ec803bac4d7cc.th.jpg [/img]

Sorry I would have taken more piccies but I was too busy ignoring rhodesy wink

Oh and before you ask rhodesy I haven't been anywhere you just haven't said anything worth responding to for weeks.

Did you not get any pics of Annie's fine fun bags? No wonder I didn't move all night (apart from going to the bar that is!)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't think the likes of Urchin Mentalist, Coup, Annie and MCP would have allowed that to happen, they seem to have a different mentality to SSML members in that they are more like a close knit family and I got on with them like a house on fire after the two gate crashers left

sick

You won't be laughing when you get a tap on the shoulder, it will be interesting to see who gets it first, you from Ian or 'Sugar' from Tottenham Police

Paulb - I assume that's aimed at Spidermanor, I couldn't agree more

Paulb - For your information this is a copy of the PM I have forwarded to Ian:

Dear Ian

I hope you will receive this PM which, in my opinion, relates to a serious breach of Forum regulations. A member of the SSML Forum has taken some photographs of me, presumably with his mobile phone, and posted them on the Forum without my permission or prior knowledge, I was extremely shocked when I saw these as they do not show me in a good light and I would therefore be most grateful if you could take the appropriate action. I attach a link to the thread in question with the two photographs appearing on page 7.

Best Wishes

Rhodes

A member of the SSML Forum has taken some photographs of me, presumably with his mobile phone, and posted them on the Forum without my permission or prior knowledge, I was extremely shocked when I saw these as they do not show me in a good light and I would therefore be most grateful if you could take the appropriate action.Rhodes

Maybe the pub in question should install some spotlights. I didn't realise you were so vain.

Appropiate action = ignore Rhodsey

Paulb - For your information this is a copy of the PM I have forwarded to Ian:
Dear Ian
I hope you will receive this PM which, in my opinion, relates to a serious breach of Forum regulations. A member of the SSML Forum has taken some photographs of me, presumably with his mobile phone, and posted them on the Forum without my permission or prior knowledge, I was extremely shocked when I saw these as they do not show me in a good light and I would therefore be most grateful if you could take the appropriate action. I attach a link to the thread in question with the two photographs appearing on page 7.
Best Wishes
Rhodes

fecks sake rhodes....lighten up freak

u do remind me of fawlty towers biglaugh