Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moderators

Greg Dyke - How was the Brentford v Lincoln game on Saturday, when you said 'bring on the Lincoln' last week I got confused as I thought you were talking about horse racing.

yes, sorry I did not reply to that clever quip...

You'll be glad to know that I have now re-connected my wireless connection to my home pc, and can enjoy late and weekend banter, as per normal !

I did enjoy our Lincoln FC game

We got 3 points

We played some very good football

We had an improved crowd, in real terms

Lincoln were awful though and the next 3 games (all away) at Bradford, Macclesfield and Luton will be a stiffer test

Do you go to all Bees games home and away, AWK was on yesterday saying he was quite pleased with the Cup draw

I suppose at this early stage of the FA Cup it's nice to get a non league Club preferably away so you can go to a new ground, have a good day out and nine times out of ten get through, I can't see Bees getting past Luton.

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
may one ask who you requested to carry out the said deletion?

You may ask, yes.

now I have given this matter some serious consideration and taken advice from the all powerful very secret forum star chamber...it is quite clear that a massive cover up is in place here and if a national scandal is to be prevented and the good names of these forums kept from the unsavoury clutches of the NOTW sleeze busters then a full outing has be made...

his worshipful honour judge archibald winstanley carruthers presiding with the right honourable tarquin maladroit bagley and sir timothy de veer de boot in session... has decreed forthwith....

that on the night in question said accused jonno did partake in excessive alcohol and verily and robustly abused a fellow forum member, upon entering the cold light of day, said accused realised that he had made a serious error of judgement and had left himself wide open to charges of libel and using threatening behaviour over the internet, the accused then sent a secret encoded message to his contacts in the moderators underworld....said contact subversively and under cover of darkness deleted the evidence and then issued denials and laid a false trail to incriminate and fit up others... shocked

other than that it was rhodes.... grin

Uncle Urchin - I think that's probably exactly how it happened and you've summed it up in one, to be honest I'm disappointed in Wader as he must have been aware of these underhand goings on

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I suppose at this early stage of the FA Cup it's nice to get a non league Club preferably away so you can go to a new ground, have a good day out and nine times out of ten get through, I can't see Bees getting past Luton.

I shall be going, however, I am also not confident

Cec. I've told the truth about the events, my locking of the thread and then of its disappearance. But I do know who did move it to the graveyard now (just found out a few minutes ago).

If they want to come on here and say so then that's for them. Although I really don't know what the big deal is. The chain of events were perfectly reasonable.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Cec. I've told the truth about the events, my locking of the thread and then of its disappearance. But I do know who did move it to the graveyard now (just found out a few minutes ago).

If they want to come on here and say so then that's for them. Although I really don't know what the big deal is. The chain of events were perfectly reasonable.

ha ha...poor old cec has been at M15 too long.... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
said accused realised that he had made a serious error of judgement and had left himself wide open to charges of libel and using threatening behaviour over the internet, the accused then sent a secret encoded message to his contacts in the moderators underworld....said contact subversively and under cover of darkness deleted the evidence and then issued denials and laid a false trail to incriminate and fit up others... grin

I hate to drag all this up again (but I will anywaygrin). The fact is that i did not realise I had made an error of judgement. I have already stated that I stand by all the comments I made within said post. I just felt that I had to respect the wishes and authority of Wader in his role as moderator and therefore decided that the thread should be deleted.

Secondly, I can confirm that Wader and indeed NF (who is obviously the target for some of the above comments, due to us both being affiliated with Hoddesdon Town) had absolutely nothing to do with the thead being deleted.

Now, in the words of my esteemed colleague Wader......ENOUGH!!