Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moderators

Originally Posted By: Horace
Because you are

That's just it, I'm not

Originally Posted By: m&e
so it should of been rhodes- with his impeccable sense of reasoning and realistic approach to posts i would of thought
he was the obvious choice

rhodes would make an interesting moderator just to see how tied up in knots his double standards would become.

Originally Posted By: Lato
rhodes would make an interesting moderator just to see how tied up in knots his double standards would become.

the problem with you lato old chap is that you do not understand the basic principals of NL footie.....firstly its tribalistic and therefore double standards are a prerequisite for survival and secondly you only are able to relate to double standards in others but not yourself...

oh the gift the gift to ge us
to read ourselves as others read us

(or some such heathen scottish bollox from a hearts of midlothian fan) grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

the problem with you lato old chap is that you do not understand the basic principals of NL footie.....firstly its tribalistic and therefore double standards are a prerequisite for survival and secondly you only are able to relate to double standards in others but not yourself...

Why do you think I didn't put myself forward as moderator. And I understand a lot more than you give me credit for but I guess an ivory tower is difficult to see out of sometimes!

Why do you think I didn't put myself forward as moderator. And I understand a lot more than you give me credit for but I guess an ivory tower is difficult to see out of sometimes!

ha ha ha...nice one and we'll give it 8 out of 10..... cheeseburger grin

I'm honoured. yay

Room for improvement though!

like I said room for improvement!

the problem with you lato old chap is that you do not understand the basic principals of NL footie.....

Uncle Urchin - It's a shame you weren't able to make it to Hamilton Hall back in June to stick up for me then, Lato and his partner in crime Spidermanor, let me have it with both barrels that evening

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
the problem with you lato old chap is that you do not understand the basic principals of NL footie.....

Uncle Urchin - It's a shame you weren't able to make it to Hamilton Hall back in June to stick up for me then, Lato and his partner in crime Spidermanor, let me have it with both barrels that evening

thats not what you said at the time..you said they both ignored you...?

They ignored me initially but as they grabbed their coats they let me have it and called me every name under the sun

you should have just ignored them and pranced off into the night with the fittest piece of crumpet there......

always worked for me... guitar

Here's rhodesy attempting to pull the fittest piece of crumpet there......

a> fff9b23c1a2434201e5ec803bac4d7cc.th.jpg [/img]

Sorry I would have taken more piccies but I was too busy ignoring rhodesy wink

Oh and before you ask rhodesy I haven't been anywhere you just haven't said anything worth responding to for weeks.