Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moderators

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
No offence but I don't think Wader is a good choice for joint moderator, he can be very touchy and takes things personally if he doesn't agree with certain views such as the Gordon Boateng issue

Ahh bless you clippy, does that mean you're ok with me being a mod now then? Or should I dig out some of your old posts against it?

Originally Posted By: manics
also my mind is a bit unsettled at the moment because of the divorce proceedings I'm sure you understand my situation

Manics - Actually I'm surprised to hear this as I thought you were getting on better with your wife following her suspicions of you and Josie having, shall we say, liaisons for want of a better word, at Coles Park when you won 9-0 last season.

She found out that I have been having a love affair with Newcastle United F.C. & as I told you on another thread a couple of weeks ago she asked me to choose them & Hertford or her so I did, I don't stand a chance she is a legal Solicitor so I will end up with nowt but my Newcastle shirt & my Hertford scarf she will probably cut them up aswell.

She would like to get in touch with you so she can use the evidence that you have,(in court) I'm surprised she has not signed up on Fans Focus yet to contact you, I'm sure you wil provide her with all you know about it because you seem to know more than me.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Rhodes... stop being a knob!

I knew this would happen if you became moderator, I was being perfectly serious!

No different to what I said to you before. The only reason any suspicions were raised in the first place were because of the pure lies you posted that evening.

What evening, I've no idea what you're talking about, Haringey v Hertford last season was a 3.00 kick off

What evening, I've no idea what you're talking about, Haringey v Hertford last season was a 3.00 kick off

Rhodes - stop being a clever dick! It doesn't impress anyone.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Rhodes... stop being a knob!

I knew this would happen if you became moderator, I was being perfectly serious!

OK as a non moderator I'll say it - Rhodes stop being a knob!

Sorry NF & Wader hope that's not deemed to be a yellow card offence.

Originally Posted By: manics
She would like to get in touch with you so she can use the evidence that you have, (in court)

Manics - If your wife does happen to contact me I don't want to put my foot in it, would you say that your involvement with Josie was the beginning of the end of your marriage or did you manage to salvage the situation for a while after that only for her to finally give you that ultimatum to choose between her and the beautiful game

I don't agree, it was Manics who considerately warned me off should I get a phone call or e-mail from his wife and I was just trying to clarify the situation with him that's all, why would he complain particularly as it seems to be like water off a ducks back to him. I would also choose the beautiful game if my other half gave me such an ultimatum.

HTFCew - Why do you keep saying that, I can tell what side of the bed you got out of this morning

HTFCew thinks you are a nasty person, whichever side of the bed she gets out of!