Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

lesbos

lets just hope the next generation can stay clear of the evil of drugs but if they cant i can sort them out an eighth for 13 quid,and its a good sh!t, i can normally be found hanging around outside Mcdonalds in Romford high street between 3 and 5 most weekdays SORTED!!!

this thread ties in rather well with a previous campaign of richards... and i think we know what i mean.

it could be good friday, shrove tuesday, ramadan, yom kippur or the day of bloody atonement, yet every day at barkingside, or so i have been told, is a 'white christmas'

richard should be applauded in his work. as a fan base, we owe it to non league to set an example about these things. he tried and cleary failed when attempting to engage the romford fellas, but you know what they say... too old to mould.. unless we're talking putrefaction. hahaha.

but i digress.

wd richard.