Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

lesbos

drugs in sport,makes you sick doesnt it,im sick and tired of hearing about crack smoking tour de france cyclists and the latest 100m sprinter who needs to smoke an eighth of dope before he can race but hey at least the non league game is clean of illegal substances,what? who are we kidding,latest research shows that 23% of the uk population is now addicted to crack cocaine are we actually that naive that we think all non league players 'just say no',come on lets get real here drugs are everywhere nowdays and no im not a hypocrite i will freely admit that im on the crackpipe while im typing this but at the end of the day im not a non league footballer,im not a role model to a million young kids.why oh why does the ryman league cover up positive drug tests? i know of a edgware town centre half who was found this week with traces of LSD,speed,bob martins and cannabis in his urine but he got let off with a caution,lets be honest we all know of the canvey island midfielder who has to swallow a handful of E's,sleeping tablets and junior aspirin before every match but no we just turn a blind eye,how much longer well we accept this situation?, for our children if not for our childrens children lets rid our beautiful game of the curse of drugs,come on urchins you know that that midfielder who never stops running is a speedfreak what a great example you as a club could make if colin mcbride tomorrow took away his gram of 'whizz' and dropped him to the bench,COME ON YOU URCHINS SET AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW!

Originally Posted By: richard193
sickening isnt it the hypocrisy so you freely admit that your players are 'users' but if i 'skin up' a jopint at the bar i will probably be told to 'feck off' as i say its the hypocrisy which gets me.

It's the law;you are not allowed to smoke in the bar.

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
richard. i am loving your work.

much respect.

and yes, there is a problem regarding drugs in non-league football. namely, no fckr can get their hands on any as you have quite clearly taken them all.

I hear that there are several opportunities to acquire these 'things' around the barkingside area... grin