Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A tribute

Eastside Urchin

I have spoke to a couple of hornchurch fans today who have asked if the club were doing something for harry.

I think the fans of Hornchurch should do something for his memory.

I know the bridge house are dedicating tonights events featuring the Burns Brothers which i understand harry loved.

Maybe we could do something for saturday in his memory,something simple for someone who will be missed by all,if anyone has any ideas post here please

I have thought about the fans who want to,wearing a black armband in his memory,after all he was one of us.But these are only ideas,maybe saturday is too soon but i know he was looking forward to the game

we believe that harry had no family but nett is trying to find someone, if there is anyone... who may wish to take care of proceedings,

should no one come forward.... the club have already advised the coroners office that they will take charge of the funeral proceedings. West Bros are also aware of this and are on stand by to deal with matters.

We are all sad and upset but we also must allow time for these things to happen correctly...whatever the arrangements are...Harry will be having a trip around his beloved emerald green carpet on his way out and his wake will be at the club...

we shall all have the chance one last time to sing...

and 'arry got up and he sang it again...

but perhaps it will echo around the ground many more times...

in the meantime there is one thing absolutely certain......we can be there for him on saturday...

not possible mick as the front page has been printed but there is a special page for harry inserted inside...

in due course when everything has settled and we know whats what then Harry will have his front page...

as I said earlier...we must be patient and await the correct procedures to take their course...

personally, i've always though the applause thing was a bit cheesy, and only designed to cover up morons who cannot keep quiet and show a bit of respect.

something more poignant about a silence, but that's my opinion and will go along with whatever the club deems appropriate.