Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PLEASE READ (all of you!)

FleetFanatic

Originally Posted By: low_key
'Strongbow'
Talking of cider.......
I would hope the club bar would get rid of this imitation cider and will stock Weston's Sweet and Dry in 550ml Bottles, Bulmers Original and Weston's Organic 8.7% Cider.

Frome Valley Cider, Stowford Press And GL wouldn't go amiss either.

As you can tell........ I hate cider.

You and Hirsty are going to get on well! bolt

The 8.7% is definitely an aspirational cider. Lol

Get your foot in at the entry level (what 4.5%?) and work your way up over a period of anything from 2 to 3 hours to a few months, depends how pi**ed you wanna get and how quickly!

Anyways enough about God's greatest ever creation!

Up the Fleet and here (raising Strongbow can) is to win tommorow night!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: waggamick

Memo to MFC negotiators:
No Fosters!...its made for export piss that isn't even sold 'on tap' in Australia
Limited XXXX...won't get many Queenslanders at Stonebridge Road in Winter.
Insist on Carlton and Reschs in the EUFC bar.
Carlton..a smooth ale for the relaxing moments..we're up 3-nil...their down to 10 men...and all is good in the world.
Reschs...a bracing Bitter Ale for the more desparate moments.
Free beer to fat bearded blokes.

PS Get some Leinenkugel's Red so American FLEET FAN No1 has something decent to drink when he comes over to watch....I know he will!!!!

To some people that would sound like Anti-freeze(it isn't, is it? wink ), but I drink Killians red here!
If this scheme is to succeed..ALL beer served in the Club Bar should be red, even Hirsty's Strongbow should be red! smile

Spent a year in Northern Minnesota...minus 61 F and 16ft of snow...Your right..Leinenkugels acted as anti-freeze...but one of the nicest beers I've ever had.
Leinenkugels Brewery..Chippewa falls..Wisconsin...do the brewery tour if your ever there....tney're not mean with the free samples.