Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Bosman08 - The same can be said for another Website that's permanantly out of date. I don't know why Lato, Spidermanor and Manorborn don't come on to banter with us anymore and put the record straight, they're just cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

That's why the website should be used more as a replacement for the handbook.

Both for the club directory and the referee directory which is forever being updated.

football.mitoo site has an excellent function for secretaries only to have access to referee details.

Why doesn't the Spartans do the same?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Bosman08 - The same can be said for another Website that's permanantly out of date. I don't know why Lato, Spidermanor and Manorborn don't come on to banter with us anymore and put the record straight, they're just cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

Agreed maybe the other website is like a secret society which wants hide all information behind the walls of wherever they lay their hat.

Originally Posted By: Special1

football.mitoo site has an excellent function for secretaries only to have access to referee details.

Why doesn't the Spartans do the same?

I spent a few hours yesterday updating the referee list on Mitoo, and this will now be made available to secretaries. As soon as I have the updated club details I can send clubs the password to access referee reports etc. Also, this season match officials will be shown on Mitoo. I will add them soon after I add the fixtures, then Mick Ewen will make any changes as and when necessary.

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Agreed maybe the other website is like a secret society which wants hide all information behind the walls of wherever they lay their hat

Bosman08 - As in the Paul Young song you mean, actually you could have hit the nail right on the head.

Originally Posted By: Horace

It's quite straightforward - the new regime want to be called Tokyngton Manor FC, and the SSMFL will be happy with that when the Middlesex FA have approved the change. I understand that they now have approved the new name. All depends on whether the handbook's been printed I guess! Seems to me that all that's left of Ruislip Manor is it's place in the SSMFL.

I've just got the new club details section of the handbook and they are listed as Tokyngton Manor FC.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
give us a "t"

give us a "w"

Give us an "a"

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
seeno

Spidermanor - Welcome back!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't know why Lato, Spidermanor and Manorborn don't come on to banter with us anymore

Can't speak for the other two but the word "fiefdom" explains me not posting regularly now though I still read interesting threads and posts from time to time.

As for the situation regarding Ruislip Manor aka Tokyington Manor, I don't know therefore unlike some people I am not prepared to comment.

I wish you all well at your respective clubs for the forthcoming season

Lato and Spidermanor - Stop playing games and cutting off your noses to spite your faces, come back into the fold as we all miss your vast knowledge about the game and the banter, I promise to go easy on you. I'm sure you know more than you are letting on about the Tokyington Manor situation, surely they could have come up with a better name than that.

That's because Lato and Spidermanor posted on this thread in quick succession of each other and you didn't but in all seriousness why don't the three of you just swallow your pride, return to the fold and start posting again, your knowledge and unique form of banter has been sorely missed, in particular Lato's, and I won't even mention Watford to Spidermanor and ask why on earth he wastes his time going to Vicarage Road.