Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Originally Posted By: Lato
It would be even more interesting to get ManorBorn's view too.

I wasn't aware he was there, was that the guy who begged me for a Tokyngton Manor programme at half time as he had heard so much about it on the grapevine. I also couldn't help noticing that the former Ruislip Manor Chairman was present last night and passing the time of day with Terry Springer, does that mean they might be getting into bed with each other next season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I wasn't aware he was there, was that the guy who begged me for a Tokyngton Manor programme at half time as he had heard so much about it on the grapevine.

No I don't collect programmes.

I also couldn't help noticing that the former Ruislip Manor Chairman was present last night and passing the time of day with Terry Springer, does that mean they might be getting into bed with each other next season.

I also noticed that, and did you notice that the ex Ruislip Manor manager was also there. What could it all mean? Come on Rhodes you must know, spill the beans old chap.

Manorborn - I'm meeting with the Chairman tomorrow so I can ask him, he plays everything with a straight bat unlike other Club Chairmen I've had the misfortune to be involved with so I'm sure I will get a straight answer. I think that if individuals from Ruislip Manor who disappointingly turned their backs when the Club were forced to leave Grosvenor Vale, including your good self, LATO and Spidermanor, are now having second thoughts then you would be welcomed with open arms at Tokyngton Manor who must be one of the favourites for promotion next season.

Manorborn - I'm meeting with the Chairman tomorrow so I can ask him, he plays everything with a straight bat unlike other Club Chairmen I've had the misfortune to be involved with so I'm sure I will get a straight answer. I think that if individuals from Ruislip Manor who disappointingly turned their backs when the Club were forced to leave Grosvenor Vale, including your good self, LATO and Spidermanor, are now having second thoughts then you would be welcomed with open arms at Tokyngton Manor who must be one of the favourites for promotion next season.

Don't you just love it when Clippy shows up how stupid he really is.

I wasn't aware he was there, was that the guy who begged me for a Tokyngton Manor programme at half time as he had heard so much about it on the grapevine. I also couldn't help noticing that the former Ruislip Manor Chairman was present last night and passing the time of day with Terry Springer, does that mean they might be getting into bed with each other next season.

Manorborn knows the ex chairman a lot better than me but I know neither of them collect programmes.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor

Don't you just love it when Clippy shows up how stupid he really is.

Well it brought you out of the woodwork so there must be some substance in it, otherwise you would have just ignored the post. I thought you would have been at Sport London e Benfica on Monday evening, it was the first time I haven't seen you and LATO together.

I also couldn't help noticing that the former Ruislip Manor Chairman was present last night and passing the time of day with Terry Springer, does that mean they might be getting into bed with each other next season.

Thinking about it further, I was at Haringey a few weeks back and I'm sure he was also there chatting to Aki and various other committee people.

What can it all mean?

Come on Rhodes spill the beans!

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100

Thinking about it further, I was at Haringey a few weeks back and I'm sure he was also there chatting to Aki and various other committee people.

What can it all mean?

I saw him at Harefield talking to their chairman as well. Curiouser and curiouser!

What can it all mean?

Manorborn - There was no talk of it in the Chairman's programme notes on Saturday so your guess is as good as mine, he just mentioned that there were a number of irons in the fire for next season where groundsharing was concerned.

What can it all mean?

I saw him at Harefield talking to their chairman as well. Curiouser and curiouser!

Blimey, this 'chairman' fella gets around a bit........has he a few bob to invest?

Blimey, this 'chairman' fella gets around a bit........has he a few bob to invest?

Loaded apparently, just looking for the right sort of investment vehicle as I understand it.

tell him to keep away from Harefield then......buy all those bottles of champagne but dont drink them! tight bugger5 drinkies

Loaded apparently, just looking for the right sort of investment vehicle as I understand it

Spidermanor - We had the pleasure of TheSaint's company on Saturday, you should have come down to join the end of season party with Watford being away or did you go to Coventry.

• 1 month later...

Folks - I'm just wondering whether this is a first for the SSML, Tokyngton Manor having their own Club song on Youtube, 'Blue is the Colour', 'Back Home' and 'Good Old Arsenal' style:

No its not even a first for the Manor as RUISLIP MANORS original official club song 'To the Manor Born' is also on Youtube and has been for some time.

Spidermanor - In all seriousness why not consider joining 'Team Tokyngton Manor' next season, you will be well looked after and offered a place on the Committee. I'm sure we can bury the hatchet and go on to work hand in hand together to turn the Club into something special particularly with its exciting Community Centre and Church links, the sky really is the limit. PM me and we can discuss it privately away from prying eyes.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

So what's this I hear on the grapevine about a new ground for next season Rhodes?

Well plans are still in their infancy and being thrashed out 'as we speak', you'll have to watch this space I'm afraid.