Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton Manor FC

Slightly confused here as rhodes your link seems to go through to the Ruislip Manor song 'To The Manor Born' - backing vocals mercifully way down in the mix include Spider and myself.

So does all this activity mean you are 'throwing your hat' (if you haven't eaten it of course) into the ring with Tokyngton Manor as you have 'burnt all your bridges' with Southill Alexander.

And before you ask no I won't be 'swallowing my pride' and joining this exciting new prospect for the simple reason that I am taking a near total break from all football for the next 18 months or so due to reasons that are of no concern to you.

Originally Posted By: Lato

So does all this activity mean you are 'throwing your hat' (if you haven't eaten it of course) into the ring with Tokyngton Manor as you have 'burnt all your bridges' with Southill Alexander.

LATO - I thought I had already made it clear that I was never involved at Southill Alexander other than recommending their highly regarded Assistant Coach, I had never officially signed on the dotted line for reasons previously stated.

not the impression you gave earlier this year although to be fair you were never part of the 'official' et up just seemed to be acting as some maverick mouthpiece.

LATO - Even if I had committed to Southill Alexander, and put pen to paper, it would have been on the understanding that they plyed their trade in the SSML so what you are saying is totally irrelevant as I wouldn't have been 'part of the official set up' in any case. So why are you taking a near total break from the beautiful game for the next 18 months, presumably you will still be gracing us with your presence on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Tokyngton Manor are delighted to announce two pre-season friendly fixtures as follows, both at the Viking Sports Ground:

Tuesday July 28th - Beacondsfield SYCOB (Home) 7:30pm

Tuesday August 4th - Hampton&Richmond Borough (Home) 7:30pm

Originally Posted By: jayjay

Tokyngton Manor to play at Hanwell Town for season 2009/10

Jayjay - Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag

Originally Posted By: Football Man
http://www.tokyngtonfc.co.uk/showNews.php?id=230

Can anyone spot anything secret?

Oh dear! Have Tokyngton Manor been smug, complacent and arrogant in announcing their plans without Rhodes permission?

leave it out loosely rhodes runs non league football, nothing should happen without hes permission.

you working hard rhodes? great to know that the taxpayer is paying for you to troll non league forums all day.

I forgot my place Richard. Lost my head, posted without PMing Rhodes first and asking his permission. Smug, complacent and arrogant of me.

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IN SURPRISE TOKYNGTON MANOR TAKEOVER BID

We look forward to a great season 2009/10 and we also pray for a great season and God's blessing for Hanwell Town FC our new host.

Hallelujah, praise the lord & all that other Bollox !

Football Man - Would you have known about this if Jayjay hadn't posted it earlier, that's what I meant about him letting the cat out of the bag

Interesting move although I knew the TMFC chairman was in talks with a number of potential new 'landlords' last season and Reynolds Fields was touted as a possible home.

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

So what's this I hear on the grapevine about a new ground for next season Rhodes?

Loosely - This was a post made over a week ago by Sjj2112 after I had mentioned to him on Facebook that Tokyngton Manor had a new ground for next season so you see I was in the know.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Football Man - Would you have known about this if Jayjay hadn't posted it earlier, that's what I meant about him letting the cat out of the bag

What are you saying here Clifford? That no-one reads the Tokyngton Website? That its so terrible that people look here first and foremost for you to disseminate all things Tokyngton? How smug, complacent and arrogant!

Tell us Clifford. At what point after you were abducted did the aliens commence the anal probing? And as a follow up, how did they know which end was which?